Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Michael Lavine Photoshoot
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
gossipgirlfan.org

[/FONT]

Cosmo Girl Outtakes
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
gossipgirlfan.org

thanks for postin shop7th :flower:
the CosmoGirl outtakes are really cute

I bought Lucky today too. Annoying that the feature on her is SOO SHORT! :doh: I wish Lucky did more extensive interviews! It's annoying.

I was going to buy that issue of Lucky but it's just so thin, is it worth it? I noticed the Blake section was miniscule as well :(

121007lively200x400vm9.jpg

Blake Lively in Diane von Furstenberg

Lively was festive for a visit to a Gap Tidings Truck in Long Island City, New York. The Gossip Girl, who attended the event with fellow castmates, wore a silver-studded dress with Woldford tights and Miu Miu heels.
instyle

I've gotten so used to seeing Blake as Serena van der Woodsen, so now seeing her in the clothes for Sisterhood 2, she seems less glamorous! :lol:

I was just thinking in contrast too that, we get to see America Ferrara (who I luv too) who we are used to seeing as "Ugly Betty" play a character with decent taste in style.

^^^^^ LOVE LOVE LOVE her in that DVF dress! And the shoes...FAB!
The whole outfit looks amazing on her :smile:

I was going to buy that issue of Lucky but it's just so thin, is it worth it? I noticed the Blake section was miniscule as well :(

Well I never really think Lucky is worth it. :P But for Blake, I made an exception. :wink:

Blake Lively @ Solomon R. Guggenheim Young Collectors Council Artist's Ball in New York City, December 13

celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->