Bonjourjr Magazine Issue 1 : Anja Rubik by Olivier Ropac

We're so proud of you, JR1. You're motivating to watch..great vision,too. :heart:

I think the back cover is truly genius.. definitely something other publications should take note from.. it's creativity from start to finish without a doubt.

thanks for the thread, MMA!.

congrats again Just JR1, by the way you are very talented Jamie. and i like the idea of the back cover. it's very different compare to other magazine.

you're very talented, i've always loved to check your blog :smile: congratulations! you really deserve it..and i wish you all the best

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the cover. Even if pic is from catwalk, it looks very art-like. It makes me wanna buy mag immediately.

I think the back cover is truly genius.. definitely something other publications should take note from.. it's creativity from start to finish without a doubt.

I agree, though I'm not sure magazines are ready to give up the big bucks they make from the back cover ad :ninja:

wonderfully well done JR1! the cover is simple but impressive, so fashion-orienting, and the context's quite fascinating as well.
especially what is most brilliant about it is that the back cover wasn't wasted for some boring beauty campaigns, brilliant. congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! I have to say I am not as fond of Anja anymore as I used to be...but she does look good there. Hopefully it will be sold in the UK, I want to get it!!!

Jamie, so that's where you've been lately hiding! I'm so so happy for you! :clap: Making your dreams come true is the best thing ever! Good luck with your work!, I'll try to get that mag :wub:

Oh wow, your magazine looks so good Jamie, :blush:I really love the different fonts you're using; every page you put up there is so creative! I also love it how it features men and women, not just one single sex. Congratulations, its wonderful! :clap:

This is extremely mind blowing! It's a work of art and utmost inspiring - I mean, every single page - it's almost overwhelming.

Congrats!

Jamie, those are very very good amazing preview. i like when you play with the layout and the fonts. great jobs!!! :smile:

Wow, looks great, it really makes you look twice and want to buy it!

MINDBLOWINGLY AMAZING! Someone needed to take design in fashion-magazines a step forward :D

a tad expensive for me to afford but i will still get it! its an amazing work. thumbs up!

That Lacroix page alone just wants me to get it. Amazing and it looks gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->