Brigitte Bardot #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I have an urgent request for help! I found what looks to be a gorgeous treasure-trove of high-quality En Cas de Malheur vids from a French site, vodkaster.com. However, I keep getting the message that I can't play it in my country, the US! Can anyone tell me if they know how I can by-pass this and watch the vids? I want to screen-cap so badly... :(

Please keep in mind that I am very computer illiterate (I know how to point and click and that's about it...) and thanks ahead of time! I'll give everyone screen-caps in recompense!

En Cas De Malheur Blocked Videos: http://www.vodkaster.com/extraits/En-cas-de-Malheur/16968395

Screen-Caps from En Cas de Malheur

Also, since I am highly fickle, I've been on a blonde bombshell BB kick for the last week or so. So here are some gorgeous screencaps straight off of the vodkaster.com site. If anyone can help me get those En Cas de Malheur vids, I can make even more for you... promise!

image hosting

Please keep in mind that I am very computer illiterate (I know how to point and click and that's about it...)

So am I :( I wish I could help you ! I'm gonna ask people on the BB fan forum if they've got the movie in HQ on their computer :unsure:

Have you ever thought about buying the DVD on internet ?

The only thing I can do is post a few pictures from the film :(

bellazon

Attachments

• bbencas (3).JPG
    bbencas (3).JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 10
  • bbencas (2).jpg
    bbencas (2).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 6
  • bbencas (6).jpg
    bbencas (6).jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 10
  • bbencas (7).jpg
    bbencas (7).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 5
  • bbencas (5).jpg
    bbencas (5).jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 6
  • bbencas.jpg
    bbencas.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 8
  • bbencas (4).jpg
    bbencas (4).jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 7
Aww, thank you for the lovely pictures, Ciel! You always come through for me! I haven't seen the third one before... how lovely she looks with her hair down! Seriously, the entirely of En Cas de Malheur is basically hair-p*rn for Bardot fans. She looks freaking amazing throughout, with that sexy disheveled look she rocks so well. And she's so luminous in black-and-white too! It's unreal, almost. I would love to get a HQ copy if the movie, if you can track it down. :heart:

I've thought of getting En Cas de Maleheur on DVD but it's $30 plus shipping off of Amazon.com and comparable sites. I wouldn't mind shelling out $15 or so but... ugh, $30 is like two weeks worth of lunch money for me. Sigh. Well, we'll see... :doh:

That's part of the reason why I was so excited by the Vodkaster link! They have really, REALLY HQ vids of the movie and I'm crushed that I can't access them since I'm in the US. I tried downloading the entire page and that didn't work. I also tried going through Proxy Sites like Hidemyass.com but they just blanked out the actual videos, defeating the purpose. So I think I need to ask some kind, European-dwelling person to maybe download the vids and then send them to me... or just make caps themselves.

Anyone willing? I will totally return the favor by making caps of their favored BB movie for them. The lovely, gracious, gorgeous Fiammifero sent me a LOVELY set of BB movies so provided I have the movie in question, I will totally cap the hell out of it in return! :flower:

Vodkaster video link (in case anyone can download or cap the vids)
: http://www.vodkaster.com/extraits/En-cas-de-Malheur/16968395

Oh, and here's a lovely rare picture of young BB from her movie Plucking the Daisy. What a lovely face and profile she really had! A lot of people dismiss BB as being just a sexy body with some nice hair attached but from this picture, you can really see how unique and alluring her facial features are.

BB never had the classically beautiful and traditional features of someone like, say, Grace Kelly-- and a lot of her features are actually quite funky, like her snubbed nose, defined nostrils, narrow eyes, full cheeks, defined chin, gapped teeth, overbite, and incredibly full lips. On another woman, any one of these individual features might be enough to overpower the rest of her face. But somehow, BB's face managed to coalesce these features and balance them out so everything hits you at once and even "overwhelming" things like her pouty lips suit her perfectly. How lovely! :heart:

source: allposters.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, this random image I found on the tumblr of papierpoudre is currently cracking me the hell up. What the hell is going on with that cat?! :o Was she... was she trying to teach it to walk the tight-rope? Did she SUCCEED?! I'm so curious right now! :lol:

And look at these lovely rare photos, from inmyownvintage's tumblr. Anyone have a nicer view of that gorgeous pic of her in the red dress? So pretty! (And it's a carry-over from her brunette days too!)

Lol @ the cat picture. I'm unsure about the context. It looks like it comes from the same shoot as the picture below...Brigitte looks a bit different though. I really thought it was from a movie, but I can't find it. It must be a photoshoot then !

http://i41.***********/u/f41/11/11/02/14/brigit41.jpg
dsata.blogspot.fr

That's part of the reason why I was so excited by the Vodkaster link! They have really, REALLY HQ vids of the movie and I'm crushed that I can't access them since I'm in the US. I tried downloading the entire page and that didn't work. I also tried going through Proxy Sites like Hidemyass.com but they just blanked out the actual videos, defeating the purpose. So I think I need to ask some kind, European-dwelling person to maybe download the vids and then send them to me... or just make caps themselves.

Anyone willing? I will totally return the favor by making caps of their favored BB movie for them. The lovely, gracious, gorgeous Fiammifero sent me a LOVELY set of BB movies so provided I have the movie in question, I will totally cap the hell out of it in return! :flower:

Vodkaster video link (in case anyone can download or cap the vids)
: http://www.vodkaster.com/extraits/En-cas-de-Malheur/16968395

I wish I could help you ! I tried to use sites like Keepvid to extract the video but it didn't work. The only thing I can do is make more screencaps.

BB never had the classically beautiful and traditional features of someone like, say, Grace Kelly-- and a lot of her features are actually quite funky, like her snubbed nose, defined nostrils, narrow eyes, full cheeks, defined chin, gapped teeth, overbite, and incredibly full lips. On another woman, any one of these individual features might be enough to overpower the rest of her face. But somehow, BB's face managed to coalesce these features and balance them out so everything hits you at once and even "overwhelming" things like her pouty lips suit her perfectly. How lovely!

I love how lyrical you can be about BB, you're a wordsmith ! :D I totally agree, her facial features do not correspond to the canons of beauty, yet, she's strikingly gorgeous. In the end there's a perfect harmony and it all works out. However, her eyes don't look narrow to me.

:shock::shock::shock:

OH MY GOD, what is going on in that picture?! Is BB trying to raise some sort of ARMY OF CATS?! ACROBATIC CATS?!?! CATS THAT ARE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KILLS US IN OUR SLEEP?!?!?!

Sorry for the caps but I don't know whether I find that hilarious picture of her with four :smile:blink:?!) perfectly balanced :smile:o?!?!?!) cats more funny or alarming. Seriously, what is going on? This confuses me mightily. :P

And oh, I would love you for forever and a day if you (and other kind denizens of this site...) could make screen-caps of the vids on vodkaster.com for me! In fact, name me a BB movie you'd like to see cap and I'll do it, provided I have it in the huge bundle of movies the lovely Fiammi sent me previously! It's summer and I've hit a lull and I'm ready to recap for hours on end if need be. It's probably the reason I've made a new tumblr below dedicated to BB screen-caps, actually. :blush:

(I will not self-promote but if you search the brigitte bardot tag, you will unmistakeably find me, my caps, and my long-winded treatises...)

Oh, and here's a lovely pic from the lespetroleuses tumblr blog that corroborates our assertion that BB's features make her look beautifully balanced, despite being so extreme! Look at that elegant neck, that gracious profile... it's actually probably a good thing that all of her features are rather out-there... it makes her striking without being boring in the least!

^ Such a beautiful photo, thanks ff!
Unfortunately that French site doesn't work for me either. I really should get En cas on dvd as well... the copy I have is terrible quality.

Anyways, if you have any free capping-time, I'd love to see caps from Le Mepris (Contempt), as it's one of my all time favorite films ever! :flower:

^ Such a beautiful photo, thanks ff!
Unfortunately that French site doesn't work for me either. I really should get En cas on dvd as well... the copy I have is terrible quality.

Anyways, if you have any free capping-time, I'd love to see caps from Le Mepris (Contempt), as it's one of my all time favorite films ever! :flower:

Ah, does vodkaster.com's vids work for anyone on this forum? :cry: Sigh... they're so close and apparently have such beautiful vids... but no one can access them. This is the worst tease ever...

And yes, Le Mepris! I'll be happy to make some caps of that! I thought there might already have been caps on bardotdatabase.com but they only have caps for God Created Woman, Une Parsienne, La Verite, and La Bride Sur Le Cou. That's less I have to cap, then. :P

Actually, to sum up, I've already capped:
  1. Doctor at Sea
  2. Naughty Girl
  3. Plucking the Daisy
  4. La Lumiere d'en Face (partially)
  5. Night Heaven Fell (from youtube)
I need to put up already completed caps for:
  1. Her Bridal Night
  2. En Cas de Malheur (albeit in the low-fi rendition from daily motion)
I sincerely need to cap:
  1. La Lumiere d'en Face (need to cap the rest)
  2. Night Heaven Fell (now that I have a better copy)
  3. Contempt/Le Mepris
  4. Girl in the Bikini
  5. School for Love
I'm going to be busy, obviously! :lol:

Glad you liked the photo too! Now that I'm on tumblr more and more, I'm finding a treasure trove of beautiful photos to pick and choose from. I can't wait to start posting more up. :heart: Here's another, from the tumblr of lespetroleuses. What a gorgeous outfit BB has on! I love the polka-dots and the lush trim and the pretty bejeweled heels. And the pearls hanging through her pony-tail is just adorable-- very quirky and french! I just wish we could see what colors she's wearing. Anyone else have some photos from this occasion?

:shock::shock::shock:

OH MY GOD, what is going on in that picture?! Is BB trying to raise some sort of ARMY OF CATS?! ACROBATIC CATS?!?! CATS THAT ARE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KILLS US IN OUR SLEEP?!?!?!

Sorry for the caps but I don't know whether I find that hilarious picture of her with four :smile:blink:?!) perfectly balanced :smile:o?!?!?!) cats more funny or alarming. Seriously, what is going on? This confuses me mightily. :P

:lol: you're hilarious ! But that's right though, what is she doing ? I'll have to investigate :P

You have so many movies right now, have you watched them all ? Do you have any favorite so far ?

Alright I'm gonna do some screencaps of En Cas right now, watch this space ! :wink:

Ok here is the first batch (sorry for the multiple posts :() - caps from my own DVD.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 11
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 9
the 2nd batch :flower: - caps from caps from my own DVD.

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 5
and the last one :wink: - caps from caps from my own DVD.

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 4
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 5
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 7
cieldelit, please add the source the caps were taken from otherwise your posts will be removed. Thank you. :flower:

It's vodkaster.com! Ciel's beautiful, beautiful caps are made from videos at Vodkaster.com! Please don't take them down! :cry:

And oh, Ciel, thank you for the lovely caps! Ah, they're exquisite, and so hi-def too! :heart: Seriously, the movie itself is a grimy little affair (I lucked out in that lovely Fiammi gave me a copy with subtitles) but Brigitte was as exquisite as her character was morally repulsive. So good to see more caps from this under-estimated movie. :blush: BB in her maid's outfit... yowza!

And now I don't have to buy the exorbitantly expensive DVD either. Yay! :lol:

As for my favorite movies of BB... ah, out of the ones I've seen, Viva Maria is a hilariously weird film that has to be seen to be believed, with some great comic set-pieces and music numbers... BB is almost unbearably gorgeous in both God Created Woman and Night Heaven Fell, although they're both pretty bad movies objectively... Come Dance with Me and La Parsienne are fun just for her scenes (and I pretty much skip over the other scenes anyway)... Plucking the Daisy features her as a really loveable protagonist, although her lover is so SLIMY in that movie... Doctor at Sea is great just for having a fun plot and giving her a lover that actually has good chemistry with her... Contempt is a great movie but I find it hard to watch over and over, since it's so weirdly realistic in its soul-killing bleakness...

And oh! La Lumiere! Perhaps the movie she looked MOST beautiful in, in my opinion. I wish this movie was more available, since she was so wonderful in it-- loving and vulnerable in ways she's rarely been in other films. I need to finish making caps of it!!! :heart:

Honey, I must confess... I can never open up imagebam.com pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->