Britney, Leo 'Cruel' to Autograph Hounds

vintage_princess said:
Wow the Olsens are amongst the worst??..It really surprises me they look so sweet..
It's going to drive me insane now, but someone may know it, some website and people post stories of meeting celebrities, and there were some really, really awful stories about the Olsen twins:(I hope they aren't true!

vintage_princess said:
Wow the Olsens are amongst the worst??..It really surprises me they look so sweet..

Looks can be deceiving. Those two don't surprise me at all. Word around the camp fire from Cali and NYU is they think they hung the moon or something and acts quite 'above' their funs.
I would expect Britney Spears to wipe my *** first before the Olsens willingly give out autographs for just the sake being nice and not for publicity reasons.

Sorry, but autograph signing is part of being a celebrity wheter you like it or not. If you are rude to your fans then you get put on the list.... it could be worse.

cocomonkey4 said:
Looks can be deceiving. Those two don't surprise me at all. Word around the camp fire from Cali and NYU is they think they hung the moon or something and acts quite 'above' their funs.
I would expect Britney Spears to wipe my *** first before the Olsens willingly give out autographs for just the sake being nice and not for publicity reasons.

boo I don't like them anymore! :angry:

^Word around the camp fire ussually equals rumor wich ussually equals a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->