Britney Watch (please put all Spears news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops.

1228-britney-x17-credit.jpg

TMZ

At the end of the day, we have very little to no idea just who Britney really is, or how she deals with her problems. I have always been ultra wary of falling for anything that the media 'trains' me to believe. How much of it is myth, how much of it legit? I don't know, I just get the feeling that somebody (paps, etc) prospers very well from propagating this crap - and the masses just lap it up.

I have never been a fan, but I tend to see Britney as a victim of our age, the poster child for success gone bad - regardless how many millions she has. Unlike many of her contemporaries, she doesn't seem to want to cultivate any particular image of herself. She never seems desperate for attention, certainly not in the same manner as many other celebs. I guess I just have this weird sort of sympathy for her, or at least for the projection we see of her in the press.

And as for the allegations, don't forget that many seemingly stable and upright members of society abuse children - which reflects, sadly, how few of them are actually brought to justice.

Britney: My Ex-Bodyguard's Lying about Drugs, Farts
7/20/2011 6:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Britney Spears has a simple reaction to the latest allegations made by a former bodyguard who now claims Brit was on drugs, farted incessantly, and hardly showered.

Sources directly connected with Britney tell TMZ, the singer has a simple response to Fernando Flores' allegations -- "He's a liar."

Flores -- who is suing Brit for sexual harassment -- now claims she uses methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices.

Hmmm, I think we have some good evidence in post #21 above that supports his credibility ... :yuk:

^I'd imagine he was right. She always looks like she needs a shower. And some meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VITO300
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->