Brody Jenner

Zposen

Reaction score
He is the first guy of the hills to get a thread not because he has great style or inspirational or anything... he is just yummy to look at:P

Brody at Much Music Awards 2008

90y39x.jpg

2s1uq1e.jpg

t9cz1j.jpg

Laguna Lovers

I will post more pics soon... probably arrange them in order of girlfriends since that is what he is best known for:lol: dating Kristin Cavallari, Nicole Richie and Lauren. I will also post a small biography since his parents are somwhat famous as are his step sisters... Kim Khardashian.

^karma love:smile:
yeah.he's slept with half hollywood,yeah he makes uneductaed remarks bout politics,yeah he can act like a real sleezeball.....but u gotta love him for his boyish charm:smile:

^karma love:smile:
yeah.he's slept with half hollywood,yeah he makes uneductaed remarks bout politics,yeah he can act like a real sleezeball.....but u gotta love him for his boyish charm:smile:

Thanks, hon:flower:

We can add famewhore, player etc... to the list but there is something about those brown eyes and waves.... :heart:

Anyways, I will be posting pics... it is hard to find pics of just him. All have been thru the girls he had been dating at the time. I will start with Nicole, then Lauren ... I am going to skip most of Kristin because most of their candids were publicity staged IMO, but they had the most genuine relationship of the 3.

if I ever wanted to dress like a tool with no personality and a false sense of accomplishment I would dress like Brody Jenner

I wasn't really impressed by the fact that he came around North America holding "parties" at every single nightclub possible. I don't know if any of you know where Red Deer, Alberta is on the globe, but he supposedly came here hosting one of his "classy" events. I do semi-agree that he is pretty though.

As much as most of the time I think he's such a tool - he's VERY attractive and he does dress nicely. I love the sneaker and suit combo, it's fun.

Brody on Ryan Seacrest radio show 6/20

30jn4i9.jpg

25aqeft.jpg

2ql8zlu.jpg

nna9mq.jpg

ryan.kiisfm.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence