BTS Fashion

Originally posted by shajopri@Aug 30th, 2003 - 10:20 pm
At my school we wear, tiffany's necklaces, james avery bracelets, and either ruffly skirts with sleeveless or cap sleeved fitted tops, Arabian print type shirts, Earl Jeans, flip flops, or sandles, or colorful tennis shoes and LV bags.
:shock: where do you go to school?

Originally posted by Voodoo Doll+Sep 3rd, 2003 - 5:14 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voodoo Doll @ Sep 3rd, 2003 - 5:14 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-shajopri@Aug 30th, 2003 - 10:20 pm
At my school we wear, tiffany's necklaces, james avery bracelets, and either ruffly skirts with sleeveless or cap sleeved fitted tops, Arabian print type shirts, Earl Jeans, flip flops, or sandles, or colorful tennis shoes and LV bags.
:shock: where do you go to school? [/b][/quote]
This is typical rich teenage girl uniform :innocent:

Originally posted by shajopri@Aug 30th, 2003 - 1:20 pm
This is why I'm glad I am out of high school.

I just saw a girl with a knock off coach handbag in school today. No C's. Just O's. :rolleyes: I bet she doesn't even know that its a Coach Knock-off.

At my high school, everyone looked different. The snotty wannabe rich girls tried so hard to look "rich" they ended up just looking stupid.

Now I'm in college, most people don't even care enough to get dressed for any classes before noon.

I think this would be a good thread to restart!

Anywhoo since I'm going to be in college and not taking many regular classes-I'm doing Pacific Rim Dances and Acting-my style is changing a bit compared to high school. I'm going to wear more enclosed flats as well as less embelished tops. I also am getting more gaucho-style pants or cropped pants in that material, because I need something I can move in and are comfortable. No heels since I have to walk a half-mile to catch the metro bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->