Buying: Accessories (Finding A Wholesale Line)

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
EU accessories wholesalers?

sourcing for great EUROPEAN* accessories** wholesalers for highstreet level accessories boutiques, looking for reasonable prices, fast deliveries and respectable quality and trend related products.
if you happen to know any or be one, please post a link here or -even better- kindly PM me :wink:

appreciated :flower:

*on second thoughts, US and Asian wholesalers welcome but please make sure the trends are there and deliveries are in the 30days range

**bags, bijoux, belts, hats, gloves, watches, mobile phone accessories, scarves etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lena,

I am interested in sourcing from Asia leather bags for the Euro market. I know of a couple of wholesalers that do quite stylish designs, eg. frilled layered soft leather bags for this past SS. Can you tell me which price range you are looking at, and which market you are selling to?

thanks zazie :flower:

if any manufacturers are lurking these stylish forums,
price range (in most items) could be anything up to 15 or 20euros max ex-factory
and we are interested in no more than 50 per colour/style at the moment,
but we are prepared to order a wide range of styles for immediate delivery.

for ss06 when/if our bulk sales department starts moving on,
we will easily deal with 150-200 pieces per colour/style.

please pm me for more

I own a website for women's accessories and I'm having trouble finding wholesalers/suppliers with high quality and stylish handbags and accessories. There's lots of handbag wholesalers in New York City, but if you've ever visited, you already know that the quality and styles are poor. There is an accessories trade show I'd like to attend next year but that event is little too far into the future and I need new merchandise now. What other sources can I go to?

Do you not want to use name brand merchandise/
Why dont you just go to coterie or intermezzo? The accessories are mixed in with the regular clothes.

Thank you for your reply. At this point, I'm going to stick to non-name brand pieces.

What is a coterie and what is an intermezzo?

The biggest tradeshows for fashion on the east coast if you're looking for contemporary lines? I mean Im not as well versed in buying on the east coast, but from my knowledge they're a big deal.....

Are you looking for off brands or actual name brand lines? If you need merchandise asap, and don't want to go the budget line route, ask the showrooms about ordering immediates. Hope that helps a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoellFan1997
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->