• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Bvlgari "Jasmin Noir" Fragrance : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

surrealseven

Reaction score

Bulgari has decided to lend a more sophisticated touch to its jasmine perfume with a variation called Jasmin Noir (Black Jasmine). Created by Carlos Benaïm and Sophie Labbé, it aims to satisfy the consumer in search of rarer sensations.

The scent is described as a woody floral, confirming once more that this category is the new in thing for mainstream women's fragrances (cf. Sensuous, Magnifique, and others)....

Benaïm said the jasmine reminded him of his youth in Tangier, Morocco and that he was interested in pairing it with with "darker woods."

"The fragrance opens with notes of green sap and gardenia. The heart of the scent includes sambac jasmine absolute and satin almond notes, while its base includes precious woods, tonka bean absolute and licorice."

Its customer base is seen as being 25 to 45 year olds. The ad is fronted by Kate Moss.

Jasmin Noir launches at Nordstrom on August 1, 2008. A 100 ml bottle is priced at $140 and a 50 ml one at $95.

HQ:

Source: WWD, scans by surrealseven.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ cool! Thanks for posting :flower:

I like the overall aesthetic of the campaign.

And Kate looks like a classic beauty. Beautiful campaign :heart:

she looks good
but I like the previous one with another fragrance more

Sorry, the HQ link isn't working.

HQ:

The product shot is by Irving Penn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous ad! Thanks surrealseven :flower:
Can't wait to smell the fragrance. ^_^

Kate Moss, Kate Moss, Kate Moss, Kate Moss. Will she ever calm down?

I'm not a great fan of kate but this ad is... very nice!! Sensious...

i think it's sensuous too! i love, love, love it! :o her profile looks amazing. looking at it a bit longer, her arm looks a bit weird..of course it would with it bent like that, but the shot is gorgeous overall :heart:

this is stunning, Kate looks amazing
thanks for posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abaloney01
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->