Calgary, AB shopping

adorefaith

i'm almost ready..
Reaction score
i've spent the last few months in calgary and it looks like i will be here for quite a while now....i have discovered a few shops here and there that are lovely (i went to inglewood the other day....a few gorgeous shops :heart:) but for the most part it seems like it's all 'mall' shopping and i feel like i'm missing out..

coming from sydney, i miss my good shopping... i don't like all these chain stores.. although i must admit it is great having a Zara!. :P

any Calgarians out there who can share some great secret (or not so secret) shopping spots?...:flower:

the 2 shops i really like so far..

Eye on design
in inglewood..

Mandarine also in inglewood..(i love this space)

my.php
http://www.mandarinecouture.com/Store.html

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow adore! I had no idea you moved so close to me! Well, I'm not out west now but still. The best places for shopping are malls pretty much, that's just the way it works. obviously you have TD Center downtown which has Holt's (in case you haven't visited yet, it's like the Neiman Marcus of Canada) and a couple other stores. Other than that, your best bet is Chinook on Macleod Trail S. It had the first Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma in Canada, it acts as a testing ground for a lot of stores before they go wide across Canada. If you stroll down 17th Ave. there are a lot of smaller stores and boutiques. Hope that helps somewhat :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->