Calvin Klein "CK One" Fragrance S/S 09 by Steven Meisel

I'm pretty sure that's Caroline to the far left, not Yasmin. No sign of my bb Jessica, but the info came from NEXT... I hope she didn't get cut :argg: Guisela Rhein sounded unlikely to begin with, and Agyness was probably just a rumor started by - you guessed it - Fashionista.

I like it fine, quite happy they kept it so simple. Thanks for scanning. :flower:

You're welcome :smile:

I'm pretty sure it's not Caroline (Unless you mean someone other than Ribeiro) -- sorry if the scan is still somewhat blurry -- it's definitely a black model :smile:

Pretty boring. The last CK ONE campaign was more interesting and just more appealing in general.

This to me is cheesy for some reason. I think its because its so many models.

What an amazing surprise to see Coco here.... and cameron russell too!!!
I like the first pic, but the second not so much, guinevere is strange and i can't see Liu enought!! No Agy and caroline ribeiro ??

interesting concept, thanks for the pics :smile:

No like the campaing no like the concept much better the 2 past campaing for CK One

Looks good so far. Can't wait to see more.

I feel bad for the models on the back of the bottle :D

They must have been disappointed when they see it.

I like the campaign,it's very appealing,the idea and concept are great IMO.
Can't wait for more shots.

I really wanna see this in print.....but Cameron's looking hot in the first pic.:crush:
Thanks for the scans Faith.:flower:

from women blog:
It's a family Affair:
Steven Meisel photographed Christina Kruse, her son August, Cameron Russell & her sister Linnea Russell for cK One on July 7th & 8th at the Big Sky Ranch in Simi Valley, California.

More from the campaign

Got to www.ckone.com to see behind the scene footage, and bio of the models. The commercial is coming out January 20th

ckone.com

Oh these are just fantastic:clap:better than I could have expected after seeing the first 2 shots.
Every single model involved just captures the mood perfectly:D and how good to see a real mix of old and new Kirsten Owen, Christina Kruse and Caroline Ribeiro alongside Sessilee and Anna J. and they just all blend in seamlessly.B)
Very impressive.

Thanks fer19dog:flower:

So the full cast, for easy overview...

Allen Tsai, Anna Jagodzinska, August Templer, Cameron Russell, Caroline Ribeiro, Christina Kruse, Coco Rocha, Dennis, Gail O'Neill, Guinevere van Seenus, Guisela Rhein, Heidi Mount, Jamie Burke, Jamie Strachan, Jessica Miller, Johnny Zander, Joe Darcy, Kevin Flamme, Kirsten Owen, Linnea Russell, Liu Wen, Romulo Pires, Sacha Hanssens, Sessilee Lopez, Slater Davis, Travone Hill, Will Lewis

Love the bio for baby Kruse-Templer... "He attended nursery school from September 2007 to June 2008... yadayadayada... He will be attending nursery school again in Fall 2008"... :lol:

Anna J blows everyone out of the water :shock: Sessilee did a great job too, though :D

i don't know how anyone can concentrate on any of those girls, saying they steal the spotlight, when clearly the only spotlight stealer is that Apollo's belt from the black male model! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->