Carmen Kass

They are new. I saw it in either the new Glamour or one of the other mags out now......it was interesting to see her with a totally extreme haircolor.

esmereldagrubb said:
They are new. I saw it in either the new Glamour or one of the other mags out now......it was interesting to see her with a totally extreme haircolor.

Yes, for sure. Carmen looks amazing there. First time I've ever seen her red.

Looks like she has been caught up in the Karen Elson/Elise Crombez Hair Color Effect :D.

I think the red hair takes years and years off her, she looks about 20 or something!

Alessandro Dell'acqua A/w Rtw 05

00160f.jpg
00340f.jpg
00430f.jpg

00440f.jpg
00510f.jpg

Progenitor said:
In 1998 Rolling Stone had a very small article on the death of the waif models. Both Gisele and Carmen had pics showing indeed that thin was not in. I remember Carmen was quoted saying, "I'm a woman. I have curves." Well I scoured the internet and found the pic of Carmen in the article.
Yeah. i do agree that she has given in to the waif thing. she used to have curves, but look what the industry has done to her over the years. :innocent: Progenitor, i really love that pic of Carmen you posted! that was the era when i really got into fashion and Carmen looked so fabulous back then.

Alexander Mcqueen A/w Rtw 05

00020f.jpg
00400f.jpg
00360f.jpg

Waifish looking Carmen - esp. in third pic! :cry:

my favorite :flower:

Attachments

• gucci_carmen-louise_005.jpg
    gucci_carmen-louise_005.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 625
Last edited by a moderator:
Chanel A/W RTW 05

00090f.jpg
00160f.jpg
00150f.jpg

wow... she looks amazing! :blush: soft & feminine! :rolleyes:

lady grey said:
if anyone can scan & post this edit I think its poss CK's best in a few years & maybe her hottest ever: vogue paris april

Carmen Kass enjoys Shot by Mikael Jonsson,
carm is on a tanning bed & is nude throughout the edit. there are many topless photos of her pert nipples incl closeups. but by far the most striiking image is a topless carm pulling down her bikini bottom 2/3 of the way to show us her oblong shaped pubic hair. she has a neatly waxed pubic patch & this is one of the sexiest carm pictures ever. can you imagine us vogue giving us a gorgeous topless model pulling her bikini bottom almost all the way down to show us her pubic hair shape? didnt think so. this is one of ther hottest edits of 2005 & I hope Im not the only one who thinks that carm still has it. she is so beautiful & so overtly sexy here I am more impressed with her modelling than I have been for several years. rating 10 of 10.

Here it is, and I don't want to hear any complaints about the nudity :lol:

don't be angry about me,but i didn't know her age until now, and i thought she's like 30... so she does look in her age more or less...but nevertheless-i think she's verrry pretty and she's one of my favorites

One of my favorite editorials of all times!:heart: I'm so happy I finally found it!:D I posted Liya and Gisele's individual pictures in their own threads due to the size limit. Hope you guys enjoy!!
Vogue(US) September 2002
"Let It Shine"
photographer: Mario Testino

Last edited by a moderator:
ChloÉ Autumn/winter Ready-to-wear 2005

00330f.jpg
00470f.jpg

00400f.jpg
00570f.jpg

http://www.***************/image/0306200510593757.jpghttp://www.***************/image/0307200509164769.jpghttp://www.***************/image/0307200509164303.jpg
dimlat said:
Thanks for the edit, dimlat! i've never seen this one but all i can say is wow! :woot: she's VERY sexy!

and thanks, pinky22, for the great edit! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->