"Carrot" Jeans

Ohh Susie you look great in those. Esp. Love the purple ones :woot: :heart:

I can't envision seeing too many guys in my area buying this style but you never know. 7 For All Mankind came out with the Slimmy a.k.a skinny jeans for guys but I'm not sure how well they're selling..

This style just reminds me of the MC Hammer pants--except a little less extreme :lol: Don't touch it.

those pants do look very good on you susie. i dont think that i could pull it off. i like your paisley looking top with the bow too.

susie, both these styles look uber cool on you kid :wink:
thanks for the photos :heart:

Thanks guys!
I must say that I don't really get a lot of wear out of those pants....... I don't really seem them as a 'trend' item only because a lot of people do have a hard time adjusting to them!
Shelley...the top is by Sara Berman - very cute designer!

^ I was thinking the same thing, crazy_k.

I don't like them...the ones gius posted at the beginning of the thread are okay...but the modern reinterpretations don't do anything for me. I see a lot of japanese students wearing them here (mostly boys) and the proportions just are not very attractive to me, personally.

though if any can pull them off and make them look good, susie_b can. ^_^

marqueemoon said:
these are absurd. I don't think anyone could pull them off.

I sure as hell can pull them off B)

I got a pair last summer from h&m and I love them
... oh I remembered I got a pair from h&m last fall aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont like these sooooooo unflattering .

Two words: HAMMER TIME!

240x320_mchammer.gif

(handango)

I actually said "WTF?" aloud to myself when I saw these.

errr ... no.

Lee is launching a new collection called Gold Label where they have re-designed some of the jeans from their original collections... The jeans should be in stores this August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->