Cate Blanchett to play Bob Dylan in biopic

I'm sure this movies soundtrack will be as good or better than the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack........it would sure be hard to beat it though!!!!CAN'T WAIT.

Hmmm... Cate's an amazing actress but this is a little far-fetched. :lol:
Good luck to her though, she'll pull it off.

Little Tiny said:
I'm sure this movies soundtrack will be as good or better than the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack........it would sure be hard to beat it though!!!!CAN'T WAIT.

i hear stephen malkmus is doing a few songs for the o/s

Normally I would have faith in such a project. But, I'm not sure I believe this will be worth seeing :/ ...

2swnpc

credit: thesuperficial.com

i'm excited also. Cate's going to do an amazing job.

I can't wait, I can't wait!! :woot: I know la Blanchett will pull it off!! I see another Oscar nod for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
was super excited about this until i watched the youtube clip in which Cate looks/acts NOTHING like Dylan.

Her mannerisms are very feminine and her face/cheekbones look absolutely as far from dylan as you can get.

although he looks nothing like dylan-- physically too big-- clive owen has some of that quiet anger that dylan had.

could also see gabriel gael bernal in the sort of sexy 60s dylan mode

I am so primed to watch this movie when it comes out!!! I am sure it won't disappoint me.

From what I've seen so far, Cate's alright...but I can't help feeling that it's just an immitation, not acting -_- I'm really anxious about it because I love Bob Dylan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->