Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Mac counterpart to Replay Media Catcher?
I've been looking for a software that does the same but up to now, still nothing..:doh:

you could just upload your video on zsharenet and then put that link in clip nabber. then they convert it to flv or mp4 in a matter of seconds.

I think what Bengt is looking for is not a software that will convert the video, but software that will grab files from website that is not using the standard FLV player (non standard as in normal programs like FlashGot Media, Orbit Grab++, KeepVid.com cannot grab the video). Chanel website is kind of non standard like this... I only managed to get the file via Replay Media Catcher.

Video converter I prefer using Super. It is free and does the work easily.

^ Yeah, that's what I mean. Its always been really easy grabbing videos from websites like Chanel, Vuitton, etc when I was still using a PC but now, I can't do it in my Mac.. Replay Media Catcher could run in Macs with Parallel or Boot Camp, so if I can't find a RMC-like application for Mac, Parallel would be my last resort.. I hope not..

Chanel Haute Couture FW09 is up on Chanel.com already.

^_^

Could anyone please rip that (not just for me) FOR ALL OF US!?
(Preferably in MPEG-4 format)
:woot::flower::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's just the trailer.

Does anyone know what song is being played on it?

PS, Chanel shows always seem so meticulously polished.

Last edited by a moderator:
which folder do all the flv files go once you've downloaded them?

whenever i finish downloading them i cant actually find them :unsure: :lol:
i checked recent places but nothing :/

Kushie, what program are you using to download? If you are using Replay Media Catcher, the default one I think is in a folder in My Documents, a folder with the name of My Recordings or something like that.

^ oh im not using any program. i just download the flv files off here. i'll download replay media catcher though.

Kushie, what program are you using to download? If you are using Replay Media Catcher, the default one I think is in a folder in My Documents, a folder with the name of My Recordings or something like that.

I only could get the trial version, so I can only record 70% of it :ermm: if anyone has got the full version, pls upload it. TY! :flower:

RMC generally stores to My Documents / My Music / My Recordings.

I have a full copy, but just have been too busy to snag it. PM me if someone else has not got it and I will snag and post

We are talking about the trailer, isnt it?
Because the full video isnt still there...

Oh!, Chanel Shows are so exquisite!

Yeah, it's just the trailer.

Does anyone know what song is being played on it?

PS, Chanel shows always seem so meticulously polished.

Yes, they are perfect, I think Dior has a lot to learn!

Well, I heard that song When Tiesto was in the Queen Club Paris
and there is the mix along internet!
that song is fab! Get it!

^ oh im not using any program. i just download the flv files off here. i'll download replay media catcher though.
Using Firefox? Then go to Tools -> Options. See "Save Files to". Then try to browse that location to find the files.

does anyone have the audio/mp3 from the galliano mens spring 2010 show?? the beethoven remix at the end is exquisite!!!i must have it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->