Caudalie

FrenchCactus

Vogue Paris Intern
Reaction score
I've been a huge fan of Caudalie for years.
It reportedly has the best antioxydant products and it's great value for price. I would love to go to one of their spas one day!

I would like to try the Eau de Beauté. Has anyone ever used it?

I haven't tried Eau de Beauté but I'd really like to try the Purifying Concentrate. Wasn't impressed with Mario Badescu moisturizers or serums although they have great cleansers.

I actually use the Purifying Concentrate and it's really effective. It takes more time for it to "sink in the skin" than your usual cream, but it's a product to use at night, so that's OK.

I'm a big fan of their vinoperfect radiance serum :smile: very lovely and the beauty elixir is great for summer

I don't like their moisturizers though

I only use Caudalie and I really love it so much. Eau de Beauté is a really wonderful product and to be honest I can´t live without it. I use it every morning, it´s the only way to make my skin awake. Is a 10 out of 10 product.

I only use Caudalie and I really love it so much. Eau de Beauté is a really wonderful product and to be honest I can´t live without it. I use it every morning, it´s the only way to make my skin awake. Is a 10 out of 10 product.

Ah, that's great to hear! I just bought the 30ml version to try it out ^_^

Well I tried Eau de beauté this morning for the 1st time and -wow- I can see the difference!
I put it right after washing my face before applying my daycream, and then once again after I finished my makeup. My skin was much more smooth and my complexion radiant. I hadn't seen that in a long time!
I'm definitely ditching my Armani primer for this.

I'd like to add Eau de Beauté is great at making your makeup stay in place. And my skin get usually shiny in the afternoon, and with EdB it was hardly the case.

I really want to try the new Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme, has anyone used it?

INTER, do you know if codes for le Club can be obtained from any purchase from the Caudalie website?

Yes of course, you get a card inside (in the box) of every product you purchase. Didn´t you get my code? Was it ok?

I just used it, thank you <3

Anyone who is shopping the FF sale at Sephora, enter code
VINOPERFECT
at checkout to get a 2-week sample of the Quenching Sorbet-Creme

I just started using the Sorbet Creme and love it so far.
I am usually very happy with all their products.
It seems to be a very good line for my sensitive skin.

Well I tried Eau de beauté this morning for the 1st time and -wow- I can see the difference!
I put it right after washing my face before applying my daycream, and then once again after I finished my makeup. My skin was much more smooth and my complexion radiant. I hadn't seen that in a long time!
I'm definitely ditching my Armani primer for this.

so you recomend this one?

^ Oh yes! I've been using it ever since I posted this and bought the product several times again. I really see the difference when I apply it : my skin is much smoother and tighter.

One thing though: never spray it on the eye area. There is a warning on the bottle but I didn't pay attention to it, and and the skin around my eyes was bright red for several days. Now I cover my eyes with one hand when I use Eau de Beauté and it's alright.

Wow, I am really disappointed in the Quenching Sorbet-Creme! I got a big sample with my last Sephora order but it just didn't agree with my skin at all. I put it on a clean face, hadn't done any masks or anything beforehand, just my normal MB facewash. I woke up the next morning to what looked like milia on my forehead! I never break out unless I'm stressed or TOTM, and even then I've never in my life had a pimple on my forehead. There was also what looked like the very beginning of a cystic pimple on my forehead. I've never had one before, but it looked just like a little bug bite. Luckily my skin was pretty much back to normal the following morning, after I pampered it that night. I didn't find the Caudalie cream to be all that moisturizing, either. I'm combo/dry-skinned in winter with a bit of rosacea and this didn't come close to being as good as my HG, Nature's Gate Oh What A Night. The Caudalie smell is very herbal, which I like, but some may not. The Sorbet-Creme also had a whipped consistency, which I didn't mind, but was a little disconcerting at first!
I won't put this on my face again- I've never had a reaction to a product before! But the ingredient list is very impressive, so I'd say try it out. I'll use up the rest of the sample on my hands.
I do want to try Caudalie's cleansing water, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->