Celebs and their Watches

closettherapy

Reaction score
I'm looking around to buy a "luxury" watch soon... and I was curious to see which celebs wear which watches. So if you have any clear pictures of celebs wearing a watch (or just clear enough so we can identify what watch) I'd appreciate it!

Hmm, I'm *hoping* someone can help me... or at least, point me in the right direction as to where to find a certain watch...

In the Recruit (yeah that's right, I watched it) Bridget Moynahan is wearing a chunky stainless steel watch in a scene right after the "CIA Entrance test" scene...she's pouring coffee and the watch is REALLY noticeable in that scene... unfortunately, I have no idea who makes it and I've seen this question posed on other boards and no one seems to know the answer :( ...

If anyone can help me, I'd be very very very grateful!

Great post!

My current obsession is Kate Bosworth's watch...looks like a Cartier Tank Francaise with leather band. Can anybody confirm?

attachment.php

Elysee, I also want that watch, i've been looking for something similar since i saw it, but no luck.

Can anyone help us!!!!

Jennifer Garner has a cool silver one! I'll have to try and find a picture of it!

I also like that invicta one that jessica simpson has...but not pink! does anyone know where to get those (or something similar) in England? or sent to Uk...

I'm in love with Cartier's watches right now.. I also like the J12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->