Celine Menswear F/W 2024.25 Los Angeles

Just reminds me of PP doing a full black show before leaving Valentino.

Feels like a funeral procession. The clothes are really a non-event. Usually I can find one or two (or three) interesting pieces...

Last edited:
Nice movie but where are the clothes?
I also tried to find them in their online shop and the menswear is so uninteresting. women not far behind either and there are logos still everywhere.
maybe not as cheapened as gucci but this very lacklusting

it's like his Swan Song.
The Funeral Procession with all the black limousines. The road to nowhere in the middle of a desert.
He's been looking for freedom... go get it, Hedi!

Would take the golden coat if somebody would give it to me :wink:
'simoneportejackass' is such a funny username btw i laughed at that for good two minutes

It does look like a farewell…

Tbh, I think this time I’m ok with Hedi retiring. The perspective of seeing his vision at another house doesn’t excites me anymore.

Tom retiring did something to me. The same for Dries but I feel like underneath all the luscious visuals, extremely controlled vision and perfect presentation, we have seen everything Hedi has to offer to fashion.

The irony is that from all his tenure at Celine, while I have been tempted by a sequined marinière sweater, a double breasted blazer I saw on Carine, i only ended up buying a menswear look.

Maybe I will buy some fragrances because with LVMH and how they may discontinue things (something that I hate and the reason why I keep being faithful to Chanel after all) and I’m curious about the last cape/opera coat but that’s it.

I hope the designer announced will actually take over. I’m more excited about the future of Celine tbh.

A+, Palme d'Or, for cinematography and image, but I am fairly certain I have already 50% of that collection in my closets, from my Dior Homme era 20 years ago, just hoping I can fit again...

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 2.18.59 PM.pngso this at the end of the caption caught my eyes...has he got a new exhibit/book/film coming out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violettem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->