Celine 'Plein Soleil' Summer 2024 : Lulu Tenney by Hedi Slimane

Shot in September…
Interesting…
The man is possibly 2 to 3 collections ahead now and various shoots and videos ahead too.

So while there are rumors about his replacement, there are collections and products already on the vault, ready for a release.

The captions of the releases are more interesting than the articles coming lol.

Could be a high street brand, with a model whose head is stuck in an eternal tilt, like a broken doll.

This is cute. Jane Birkin was definitely on the mood board.
Hedi is still flat for me, conceptually tho. haha

There’s something very funny about the fact that Hedi goes all around the world to do close-ups.
He could have shot it in Saint Tropez (even if he is near Italy).
Because he is a nerd of details :-), I am sure he even knows what trees don't grow in St.Tropez versus Sorrento etc that warrants the difference of locations, on a more serious note: the captions like you said before are more interesting than the pics but i believe its always part of the communication the authenticity idea of place time and purpose for the Celine project in general besides explaining each ad campaign in its context as with this one summer locations with the pein soleil series each year, it has to do allot as well with a photographer archive method of archiving picture and series place time idea /subject shot etc cataloging.

I love the endless constitstancy and minor updates versus so many forced new ideas that are not even relevant for real life and are out by next season.
..... some brands do fashion and and others play more with idea of style i feel Celine dabbles now in both ponds.

Lulu is a star. I can't think of any model from her generation that would be as photogenic and effortless as she is. Such a pity there are no greats left to photograph her. This era of lessers doesn't deserve her.

So glad for Lulu. Never thought her doing this number of campaigns. Always find her very low profile. She's having a great season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stksbnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->