Chanel Boots?

hotpinky

Reaction score
They are Chanel boots and I think they're awesome because they've got a removable little slip thing (see the picture), so they can be either fun and funky or classic boots... do we approve??

Oh! And could someone tell me if Chanel shoes tend to run true to size? I'm normally an 8-8.5 and these are a 38.5. Thanks a bunch, fashionista friends! :smile:

[attachmentid=23551][attachmentid=23551]

sure...what the hell..get 'em...i believe chanel runs true to size...but they're boots...so you can always wear a thicker sock if you have to....i like boots a little on the big side...i find they are more comfortable that way...

i like em... I also liked the white boots that have that "tie-on shield" thingy with the studs on them... very rocker.

those boots are great! :o
i say definitely get them.

....it's just a thought but maybe you could also wear the "shin guard" things with a pair of pumps? that would be wild :o

I think those boots are horrid! I love Chanel but not those! I like the more sexy look, those look like shield and armor boots. So not feminine! But if you like 'em go for 'em.

:blink:

i like 'em :flower: i think they look cute.
i have the chanel motorcycle boots && i luff them. :heart:

00290f.jpg

i just bought them :smile: they're brand new, $1055 chanel's and i got them on ebay for $400.. two times more than i've ever spent on one single item in my life (i'm a student/nanny/work at a grocery store- i'm poor!) but once i saw them i just couldn't NOT get them!

i think they'll be cute with a super short black skirt and a loose-fitting flowy black top. and a million other things. thanks for the comments :smile:

Originally posted by oceanharlot+Aug 7 2004, 12:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oceanharlot @ Aug 7 2004, 12:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like em... I also liked the white boots that have that "tie-on shield" thingy with the studs on them... very rocker.
[snapback]323981[/snapback]​
[/b]

I love the white ones :heart: :heart: :heart:

<!--QuoteBegin-i_<3_chanel
@Aug 7 2004, 03:57 PM

00290f.jpg

[snapback]324466[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Those are very cool. :woot: love them

I too dont like them at all, however the one on the model looks OK from afar. If you love em, then go for it. :blush:

I don't like them that much, but I guess worn with the right outfit they can look good.

Originally posted by hotpinky@Aug 8 2004, 05:09 AM
i just bought them :smile: they're brand new, $1055 chanel's and i got them on ebay for $400.. two times more than i've ever spent on one single item in my life (i'm a student/nanny/work at a grocery store- i'm poor!) but once i saw them i just couldn't NOT get them!

i think they'll be cute with a super short black skirt and a loose-fitting flowy black top. and a million other things. thanks for the comments :smile:
[snapback]324894[/snapback]​

well congratulations... :flower: ...jusst wear them to death for years and years and then they are totally worth the investment...it's all about how much you use them...

ENJOY...!!!...and good for you for treating yourself... :P

Originally posted by i_<3_chanel@Aug 7 2004, 03:57 PM

00290f.jpg

[snapback]324466[/snapback]​

:woot: I like, I like.

I like them! :flower:

They look very individual, not screaming Chanel.

Originally posted by hotpinky@Aug 8 2004, 05:09 AM

[snapback]324894[/snapback]​

you won't regret it...a solid pair of black boots never really go out of style.

Wear them tucked into white leather pants, and a black silk buttoned shirt with diamante details from Dolce & Gabbana. With a neon lime green leather trench. And rivet gloves from Bottega Veneta F/W 2001.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Aug 6 2004, 11:29 PM
i like em... I also liked the white boots that have that "tie-on shield" thingy with the studs on them... very rocker.
[snapback]323981[/snapback]​
i love that idea :shock: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->