Chanel Cerf Tote

I would describe it as a black chanel tote with gold cc logo/clasp. I think saying tote makes it a bit more clearer and I have seen some on ebay in the past described as that. Good luck.

khai said:
Thanks PrincessImp..would you know by any chance if Sydney's got anymore in brown/black?
Thanks

I don't know really...I bought it when I was on holiday there :blush:
But here's Chanel sydney's email : [email protected]

Now that idlebunny has kindly provided the model number, I'm sure it'll be easier for you to enquire. ^_^

On the box that comes with the cerf, it's said to be the 'shopping bag'. So vague though.

I emailed the Chanel Sydney Boutique and.....
June '06 (Australia), the City Chic range will be launched. The tote is similar to the Cerf Tote with the exception that it doesn't have the CC turn clasp. It's got the Madamoiselle(?) turn clasp...square-ish one. It'll be available in White, Light Beige and black for the large tote. Dark Burgdundy, Light Beige and Black for the Smaller Tote.
I'm not sure how to upload photo's here...if anyone wants me to email the attachment that Chanel sent me, please send me a message and i'll get that to you...

^Hmm..I'm sure some of the members already have the cerf tote with the Mademoiselle clasp as you mentioned..unless this is something totally different? Because I understand that the double-CCs are the for the original versions of the Cerf, while the Mademoiselle clasps were introduced just last year.

So which one are you thinking of getting khai? :wink:

I can't decide...that's the problem!!!

There's a Pink Tote- CC Clasp, available at the boutique at the moment. I'm questioning the longevity of the pink as part of my wardrobe, though I do like it very much. I think the CC clasp in a beige would be more convenient but its unavailable. The new tote's with the madamoiselle clasp will come in beige but do I want to wait until June?!...and somehow I feel the CC clasp is so much more nicer!
I'm in such a dilemma!!!!!!!! If anyone's got a Beige Cerf Tote they're wanting to sell...gimme gimme gimme :smile:

Ohh and as for the confusion with the clasp. I'm not toooo sure whether the 'older' mademoiselle clasps are similar to the new one. I was just informed by the shop assistant as the City Chic totes being new. But then again, it may be because we're in different regions so we get things later(?)

^ I really like the cc clasp.

I saw a bag today that Im pretty sure was the chanel cerf. It was sitting right at the top shelf and I could exactly reach it to get a closer look since it was secured with an alarm, but I think it wa a light green or light beige color. It had the mademoiselle clasp and it was more long than anything.

I'm with vintage on this one...I have a preference for the double cc clasps.

As for the colour, it's really up to you khai. If you can work the pink, go ahead, but personally I prefer the cerf in black. :smile:

I soooo wish I could get hold of either the light beige or black with CC turn-clasp!!!!!!!! It's unavailable everywhere! Thanks everyone for the suggestions :smile:

Give Saks in NYC a call. I call a few weeks ago and put a hold on the black cerf with the cc clasp but decline later on because I found a brown one which I love. I think they had a beige one as well....

here are the photos of the new pre-fall 2006 'city chic' totes ... thanks khai! ^_^

citychic_01.jpg
citychic_02.jpg

Thanks Brian for posting the pics up for me :smile:

OMG, I was driving to uni this morning and thennnn...on the radio.... CHANEL BOUTIQUE on Collin St was burgled this morning. $40k, 20 bags taken!!!

My 2.55 is in for repair (had the chain restitched)!!! As worried as I am for my bag...i kinda wish maybe it was taken or wrecked hahahahaaa So I can get a new replacement!!!

Vixy, I'm in Australia and haven't got a C-Card...doubt they'd take payments through paypal but thanks for letting me know :smile:

khai said:
OMG, I was driving to uni this morning and thennnn...on the radio.... CHANEL BOUTIQUE on Collin St was burgled this morning. $40k, 20 bags taken!!!
:shock: that is awful!! it's things like that that cause price increases.

I haven't rung them up yet about my bag..it was supposed to be ready a week ago. Should give them a break for a few days.

Girls down here are keeping an eye out for the bags at markets and on ebay..hahahaa..

khai said:
Girls down here are keeping an eye out for the bags at markets and on ebay..hahahaa..

... :lol: ...

... do you think the police are, too? :ninja: ...

Hahaha..I hope they are!!!

A similar thing happened to LV last year..but in some other state..can't remember where.

Sooooo kids, I still don't know whether to just get the pink or wait for the light beige new chic tote..arrrgghhhh..hahaa..i should just leave this alone for now and see whether the urge comes over me again for a new chanel :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtesttestx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->