Chanel Fall 05 2.55 Reissue Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarifly Dulcisima I want a leather one like the ones that came out in 2005. Is your friends leather? What colour chain did she get?

Thanks for all your answers :flower:

Just to clarifly Dulcisima I want a leather one like the ones that came out in 2005. Is your friends leather? What colour chain did she get?

Thanks for all your answers :flower:
Yes...its the leather one...same one came out in 2005..

hi girls, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the Chanel bag Alexa Chung is carrying here? I'm sorry its not the best photo, but I can only seem to find images of her holding it the wrong way around!! I believe it is a 2.55 reissue, but I'm not sure what size?

2009glamourawards_alexachung.jpg

source: catwalkqueen.tv

Last edited by a moderator:
^I gonna agree with Dulci, a984mel.
It looks more like the camera bag than the reissue to me.

yeah it looks like the one i bought last year fall 08/09 in metallic pink but i bought it in larger size...they have it in grey, black and white.

Whoops I forgot to post that I GOT MY BAG. Thanks to the lovely Dulcisima for the tip :flower:

The guy at Harrods was so lovely. Label employees are so nice. Much better than high street ones.

It's so pretty. I showed it off on the weekend to my friends and anyone walking past me. One friend said you look more happier than usual now that I have the bag.

Chanel bags make you happy people so get one today.

I'm glad that you got your bag:smile: please post pix :smile:
Chanel bags always makes a girl smile :smile:

Got Mine Yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving it!!!!! I heart Chanel!

Well, I know I am probably the last woman on earth to finally get the 2.55 reissue, but I have a question for the experts about the one I just purchased from NM. It is black washed calfskin with the antiqued gold hardware, mlle clasp. I was trying to figure out which size mine is, but the style number isn't consistent with any of the ones on this thread. It is A37586Y04634. The dimensions are H-7" L-10" W-3"(across the bottom of the bag). I am wondering if this bag is a classic reissue, or some new variation? I appreciate any info!:flower:

^Thanks for sharing the article, Mirik!
I get a thrill just from looking at the pictures! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"