Chanel 'Gabrielle' Fragrance 2017 : Kristen Stewart by Karim Sadli

Oh that is rather gorgeous. Must admit that I was very spectacle and apprehensive as to how this might look, once I read Kristen Stewart was to be the face, but as it turns out, I think the outcome is fabulous. She looks so much more sophisticated as a brunette and this longer style suits Kristen much better. Many thanks for posting, sixtdaily!

I ove the vintage feel. She's the perfect Chanel girl she is the perfect mix of rebelious masculine and girly feminine.

She looks like a conquerer. She has that touch of toughness that makes me think of Coco.
Now, it's time to get rid of Gisele for N°5.
Stealing Kristen from Balenciaga was a good idea...

i really dislike the design of the bottle

Beautiful image. Kristen looks so much better with this hair, imagine how good her Harpers Bazaar UK shots could have looked?

Her mouth looks a little bit tight, it's very tense. Other than that it's not bad.

She does look a bit mad but I'll agree that it's a great image of her. The hair is really fantastic here.

I find this very dull. It's the backdrop, I think. Hopefully better shots will surface.

Isnt it about time for a new No5 face to be unveiled? It's rarely ever who Karl wants it to be so I'm anxious to see who will get it. Definitely not Cara, and many of Karl's other pets are already fronting perfumes.

Isnt it about time for a new No5 face to be unveiled? It's rarely ever who Karl wants it to be so I'm anxious to see who will get it. Definitely not Cara, and many of Karl's other pets are already fronting perfumes.

Maybe they should have listened to him back in the day when he wanted Penelope Cruz instead of Audrey Tautou as the face of n°5 because it has been a mess ever since.

In think N°5 is a 3/4 years contract. Tilda Swinton, Vanessa Paradis, Julianne Moore for me could be the perfect faces for it. I love Gisele but she is oh not so Chanel.

I find it very striking in it's simplicity, everything seems to come together here even when I'm not a fan of Kirsten.

She looks like a woman who's decided to fly round the world single-handedly, at a time when no-one believes you can do such a thing.

She looks like a woman who's decided to fly round the world single-handedly, at a time when no-one believes you can do such a thing.

Oh yes, getting the same Amelia Earheart vibes now!!

I think she looks amazing here. She's the perfect modern Chanel girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fantastic! Love the choice of Beyoncé for the music too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->