Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel

Mother Agency (Sydney:( Vivien's Models
(New York:( Muse Management
(New Zealand:( Red Eleven

4rkUrJr.jpg
8rPSfsh.jpg

Vivien's

She looks exquisite in those digitals, her Celiné appearance ehhh hard to say under that hair and makeup. I look forward to seeing more though.

viviensmodels

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitscool
CHLOE WHEATCROFT
Words by The Editor
FRIDAY / November 09, 2012

How did you initially get into modeling?
Christine Fox approached me on King St a few years ago when I was doing some wholesale shopping for a fashion boutique I was running in Fremantle. I did a few odd jobs in Perth untill I was asked to go over to Milan early 2011 prior to that I hadn't really considered it as a career. But once I was given that opportunity I felt I couldn't pass it up.

How did you enjoy your time spent in New Zealand? What are some highlights of your trip?
I loved the time I spent in New Zealand. Auckland has great vintage and retro shopping, delicious cheap food and exciting designers. Everyone I worked with was passionate and excited about their projects. It made being around and working with those people really inspiring. I was also really lucky to meet some beautiful friends who showed me around parts of the north island.

Having spent time away, what do you love most about the Perth industry? Is it similar to NZ?
Perth and New Zealand Are similar in that they both have really talented people working in the creative industries. The only downfall of Perth is there just isn't a whole lot of work. I also feel it's not as appreciated within the community. Photographers, models, hair and make up artists in Perth are all extremely professional and talented.

What do you love most about the modelling world?
The best thing about what I do is having the oportunity to travel and experience other places and cultures whilst getting to work in an industry that is always creative and reinventing itself.

What designers are you following this year?
To be honest there is never anyone in particular I follow or watch. I have an eclectic range of things in my wardrobe. For me it's important to find things that I love or find interesting. In NZ they had beautiful vintage second hand shops for clothes & fresh designers. For accessories I find myself in antique stores googling pieces I probably couldn't afford and for lingerie there was beautiful pieces by loney hearts or hand made pieces from Ingrid Starnes.

If you weren’t modeling what would you love to be doing?
I'm not really sure such a job exists.. But I would love to travel the world sourcing interesting products for my own or someone else's business or just getting inspired to create my own products. It wouldn't be wholly fashion related but there would be a large element of that.

Favorite destination?
Florence Italy & Cathedral Cove NZ

What’s been your most insane job?
They get you to do some pretty far out stuff in this industry! Recently I shot with Garth Badger for Kathryn Wilson's 2013 launch. I ran around a forest climbing hills and trees covered in dirt with only a taxidermy boars head on, sequined mini shorts and a pair of Kathryn Wilson boots. That was definitely one of the more insane jobs.

What are some of your career highlights so far?
Being asked to visit other countries is always pretty special. This year we were flown to Broome to shoot Perth Fashion Week's 2012 campaign. We were lucky enough to have permission from the local people to shoot in some amazing locations, seeing those and working with a great group of people and eating freshly caught chilli mud crabs was a really amazing experience.

What 5 things can you not live without?
Family
Sisters
Family
Travel
Amazing friends

What’s on your playlist right now?
I'm a bit the same with music as I am with my closet! I definitely have a love for Australian hip hop but in contrast I think Lana Del Rey is Banging!

CHLOE IS WITH VIVIENS MODEL MANAGEMENT.

Desigual fw15 - New York

Milly fw15 - New York

Ji Oh fw15 - New York

Kaelen fw15 - New York

Novis fw15 - New York

stylebistro & style

Thom Browne fw15 - New York

Giulietta fw15 - New York

style

She really got my attention at Celine. The hair is a great look on her!

KTZ fw15 - New York

Clover Canyon fw15 - New York

stylebistro & style

Francesca Liberatore fw15 - New York

stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willxxx
Back