Claude Simonon

maimon

Reaction score
since i saw him with his brother in the recent Prada campaign i really dig this guy:woot:

i wasnt sure if 'Supporting Cast' is the right place for this thread, cause he isnt really working as a model (yet?) but actually he is listed as a NEW FACE at Stormmodels so i think its ok:flower:

scanned by Manuva from i-D feb.

Prada SS09
louis_7.jpg

models.com

the hair the mood .... hmmmm

a bit away from the usual prada campaign

it is too much of dior homme.... i dont feel "prada" in the image ...

i dont think i am impressed .... this is too much of heidi ..

but of course claude is hot ! > <

CLAUDE at John Galliano SS09

capt4884f1c2314e482da43ld6.jpg
51j.jpg

yahoo&men.style

New Faces at Galliano
FASHION CLASH: After their turn in Prada’s spring campaign, Louis and Claude Simonon, the cherub-faced sons of The Clash bassist Paul Simonon, walked their first runway show for John Galliano Friday night. The lookalike brothers, whose mother Trish is friends with Galliano, have been keeping their modeling under wraps. “I haven’t told anyone, but people find out,” declared Louis, 17, adding he plans to start a record label. When they’re not wearing velvet suits and top hats on the runway, the siblings can be found in “anything Fred Perry” while Super, an “old school store” on Portobello Road, is also a favorite.
galliano-scoop.jpg

WWD

one more shot from prada.com

HQs John Galliano FW09!

looks like hes not really used to the bright runway light and the bunch of cameras :D :D

frillr

Last edited by a moderator:
He better get used to them soon - he's lovely and I'd like to see more, for sure. Thanks for the HQs!

he is in the new Prada perfume campaign!!!

Prada L'eau Ambree
by Hedi Slimane

151545.jpg

151542.jpg

With Hedi Slimane shooting the new campaign, Prada Parfums is launching a new image for its first male fragrance, Prada Amber Pour Homme. To coincide with Prada’s advertising for its Spring/Summer 09 Menswear campaign, it features Hedi Slimane’s elegant portraits of Louis and Claude Simonon, the sons of Paul and Tricia Simonon, the bass player and manager of the legendary British punk band, The Clash.

The poetic black and white portraits show fragility and power hanging in the balance, in attempt to capture the brothers in a moment of introspection and reflection. New to modelling, the Simonon brothers bring authenticity and a strong attitude to these campaigns, as well as en emotional and physical connection to each other.

dazeddigital

He seems promising so far. I like the Prada ads. Thanks for posting. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
GQ Style Italia Spring/Summer 2010
Claude Simonon by Michelangelo di Battista

thefashionisto

OMG i was waiting for sth new of this boy for sooo long!!!
and he looks so good XD

thanks for the post geor :heart:

^^ I like those pictures. He looks great. Thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->