The mod squad
Reaction score
I know that there are certain " rules " of how/what you should
wear depending on ur figure.
I'm the " pear " shaped girl with a slim upper body and my thighs & booty :P
are curvy.
So i was wondering what i should wear ?

One tip i got was to wear v - necked tops,always avoid 1/4 skirts,and
never wear light coloured pants,always choose a dark colour.

Any tip ? :flower:

From Handbag.com

Pear shaped
Girls, you are in luck. Bums and hips are the new erogenous zones, so dress accordingly. Slim pencil skirts are more flattering than full prom skirts, especially with killer-heeled boots or shoes. To boost your bust try corseted tops and tailored jackets, or a plunge-front bra under an unbuttoned shirt. Halterneck dresses with an A-line skirt look great for weddings and evening events, but go easy on high-shine fabrics, which bounce light off curves.

Six must-buys for pear shapes

Bootleg jeans to make guys weep, but make sure they don't gape at the waist
Push-up bra to balance your top half
Dark-coloured skirt - wear it with everything
Wrap dress - the perfect solution for different-sized tops and bottoms
Stripe sweater for adding inches to your top half to balance broad hips
Pinstripe suit for a slimline effect

it also has loads of other body shapes on there... :flower:

:lol: I have that body type and I wear all those things.

I wear a size 4 on the upper body but I am almost a size 8 on the bottum half :ninja:

I always have to have jeans taken in at the waist and always have to buy low cut shirts.

Wrap dresses are basically the only dresses I can wear because they take form of the curves.

If you're looking for great pairs of jeans for your body type, go for stretch jeans. Express and Parasucco have great straight jeans.

Also, do not wear belly bearing tops or tops that are too short. It just makes the thighs and booty look bigger.

Also avoid buying tappered jeans, they'll make the thighs looks bigger than tey actually are.

Good luck my fellow bottum heavy friend :flower:

Any tips for small breasted women other than push-up bras? It seem like the only solution they ever suggest in magazines but I find that I look funny in them. They either make my boobs look like two little teacups sticking out of the middle of my chest, or they squish them into some weird shape. :blink: I find they are so uncomfortable and really obvious looking.

Anything empire-line banana :smile:
A square neckline is also flattering.
Or something with fabric manipulation in that area, such as frills, gathers, flat pleats etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->