Coachella 2011

uuggghh what a fantastic lineup :shock: i would kill to go there -_-

one day, one day :lol:

ahh i would just go on friday and sunday tbh even though i am totally not fussed about the headliners at all..

This line-up is the best in years. :buzz::buzz: Congratulations!!!

The Black Keys are just fabulous.

Lots of repeated acts and new interesting ones always get thrown right at the bottom.. I feel like Kings of Leon, the Chemical Brothers, Moving Units and Interpol play every goddamn year. I'd love to see The Black Keys but after their last album and newly acquired fans, I think I will pass, it's going to get crazy. And the Caifanes reunion that day is also going to attract another bunch of sketchy people. :lol:

I think I'll go on sunday, I only like Twin Shadow but The Strokes and Kanye closing the event sounds like something you don't want to miss. :P

Tickets are going on sale this saturday, right?

jealous, wish i could be there. amazing line-up! let's hope Way Out West will be just as good!

This year has a good lineup, I was really surprised. Not just the headliners either. I could go this year, but I'm not quite sure if I have the time and money. Seems like a fantastic year to go though:lol:

The Kills!

I really love Coachella. Beautiful girls and summer festival clothes!

PJ...:wub:

mullet,i hope you plan on seeing PJ :wink: take pictures!

Tickets are going on sale this saturday, right?
Tickets go on sale tomorrow, according to the festival's website.
Passes go on sale Friday, January 21, 2011 10am pst.

I'd definitely go on Saturday or/and Sunday. :P

tumblrlf9m78spqk1qcd013.jpg

iamasomnambulist

:glare:

wow there's a pretty awesome lineup!!
PJ Harvey, Lauren Hill, The Black Keys, The Kills, Death From Above :woot::woot:!
I'd have a hard time choosing between Friday and Sunday... but really, all of the days look pretty great!

I'm so surprised Lauryn Hill will be there. Does she usually perform there?

^I'm more confused about her calling herself Ms. Lauryn Hill now :unsure:

The line up is good but not amazing. I've always liked the idea of travelling to the US for Coachella sometime in my life, mainly because of all the c-list actresses, hipsters and it-girls hanging out there and it looking more like a fashion event than a music festival sometimes. I can imagine it's a lot of fun and very different from European Festivals (where it's all about mud fights, being naughty and nasty, getting pissed as hell, etc.).

^oh you should def check out Way Out West then, no mud fights going on there =p and awesome music every year.

Oh, thanks for the tip. I hadn't heard about that one before. Do we usually have a general thread for all the music festivals on TFS? I really feel like checking out something new after going to the same festivals year after year and it would be great to hear other people's opinions on some of the big and the smaller festivals all over the world.

we should really create a festivals 2011 thread, i'd like to share experiences and such too.

way out west is fairly new, the first was back in 2007 i believe. it's a little bit more "elegant" than other festivals IMO, not as much mud =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->