Cotton Candy Coloured Hair - Pastels

I've got black hair. I'm wondering how the pastel tips would look. :lol:

The brand, Kevin Murphy, carries products that allow you to temporarily use the pastel colour dyes:
Color Bug is wipe on, wipe off colour! It’s just for fun and just for the one night.

Directions for use: With a towel draped around your shoulders to protect your clothes, I would apply a hair product and then the Color Bug to make it stick. The Color Bug adds body to hair, you can keep this raw texture or add a fine mist of hairspray to lock on the colour.

think it's quite cute but with the big afro i've got, it'd literally look like i've got cotton candy on my head.

I still like this look on very light blonde hair! I love the pastel purples and pinks together.

Not a fan of unnatural hair colors... Cotton candy dye jobs will never be chic in my book. Am I the only one?! :/

I like it. I think it's fun and different and most importantly...why not??
fashion is supposed to be fun.

I have dark brown hair and got some lavender extensions put in in the lower layers of my hair as to not be too flashy at work.. :D will take pics soon!

The Beauty Department recently had a how-to for using chalk to temporarily color your hair. Step-by-step instructions are available at the website.

HyIc0.jpg

Yw6c3.jpg

ebRdq.jpg

Thebeautydepartment.com

Lauren Conrad used chalk to get her pink tips in this pic

VtHnn.jpg

tlfan

seen this today posted in Nylonmag.com

Charlotte Free by thecobrasnake.com
scaled.php
scaled.php

Did this to my hair today:

img1643x.jpg

It's really hard to capture the true color with my camera, but this is the best shot I could get... I quite like it, and it's pretty good considering I did it at home :P

Charlotte Free has made a whole career of having pastel hair.

According to the accompanying article they used real hair dye in this shoot. It looks awesome ^_^

NYT NYT T Style Magazine Women's Fashion Spring 2012
Easter Bonnets

Models: Tine Furre, Lisanne De Jong, Jana K & Ramona Chmura
Photographed by Richard Burbridge
Styled by Sara Moonves

nytimes via tarsha

oh god! I just recently cut off my suuuper long hair to a pixie style cause of over bleaching to have cotton candy hair and now I already wanna bleach it again, this thread is sooo bad for me!

^ nice ed, the first and the last are the ones i like the most ^_^

i'm currently obsessed with this shade:

tumblr_m3cu2s5nCW1rut9u9o1_500.png

cyan-hair.tumblr.com

and i really like how this one looks too:

y_1b8f953a.jpg

welovepastelhair.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members