CR Fashion Book #19 F/W 2021.22

Carine still as global fashion director of harpers bazaar under Samira Nars? Does anyone know?

This is a great cover!

She needs to do an issue dedicated to Paris and give us good old Carine.

We love Adut but this is out of hand, the industry is literally using only 10 models
That’s how you create top models.
The industry seems to be obsessed with the idea of recreating the supermodels era…It was essentially about that: 10 models used and overused in rotation.

Photographer: Renell Medrano
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Hair: Latisha Chong
Make-Up: Marcelo Gutierrez
Model: Adut Akech

CR Fashion Book / FlikThru

Love the first cover. Adut has had a resurgence in the past few months and I’m here for it.

This is a great cover!

She needs to do an issue dedicated to Paris and give us good old Carine.

That’s how you create top models.
The industry seems to be obsessed with the idea of recreating the supermodels era…It was essentially about that: 10 models used and overused in rotation.

True, but the current crop of models lack the chameleon ability and larger than life personalities that the supermodels had that kept them interesting despite over exposure. I think the internet has also made over exposure more visible.

I like the cover with the red dress, and the editorial is decent. But I been underwhelming by Patti styling works in the past few years.

Carine need to call her past collaborators (MAS, Melanie Huynh, or even her old assistant Alt, I heard that she is going free gonna next few months) so hit them up Carine, and give us something live up to the standards of your name.

I like the cover and editorial…this is better than the other CR in this new format…

Would totally pick this up if it wasnt for it being sold in Britain with their terrible conversion rates and shipping prices.

CANDICE SWANEPOEL AND IRINA SHAYK ARE THE CR PARADE SHOWGIRLS
Photographer:
Emmanuel Sanchez Monsalve
Stylist: Andrew Mukamal
Hair: Serge Normant
Make-Up: Frank B.
Models: Irina Shayk & Candice Swanepoel

crfashionbook.com

The covers with Adut, Candice & Irina are the best of this issue. Very bland & simple the Meghan's edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->