CR Fashion Book #5 : Beyoncé by Pierre Debusschere

^Gigi has been in about three episodes of Real Housewives for no longer than ten minutes. Gigi's pictures are the only thing this issue has going for itself and are far better than Beyonce's. It's just a shame I cannot justify spending the £18 it costs for the issue here.

Thanks ever so much for posting, HighMaintenance! :heart:

Bonheur
Chanel meets five young designers
Photographs Harley Weir
Models Lida Fox and Natalie Westling

my scans

I saw this at my local newsstand, but the price was $22...that's just too expensive!

'Faces' is great...especially the doll shots with Liya and Lindsey.

However 'Bedtime Stories' is quite lame. Why get Pamela Hanson to mimic Vanderperre when her own style is so bright, light and optimistic? If she had shot in her traditional style with Lexi, I reckon the story would've been very interesting at the least!

Can do without Beyoncè's edit, but the rest are fantastic. Love the directness, yet subtle feel of Bonheur and the grooviness of The Outsiders!

I wouldn't say they are fantastic but this must be her best issue yet. Although that's not a compliment considering how bad the other ones have been.

I love Gigi's ed, though. She looks like a 50's young starlet, very full of herself, doing silly poses and trying to look glam because she loves attention, but the girl is very naive at the same time... Feels genuine.

"Plain White"
Model: Gigi Hadid
Photographer: Sebastian Faena

almightypublishinggroup.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"