Critic's Choice Awards 2004

I nearly prefare Vanessa to Kate. Do like Scarlett's look but something looks a bit out of proportion :blink:

What are Amanda and Charlize wearing? :shock:

Hmm...Kate is far more prettier then Vanessa. Kate kind of has a face where everything just comes together nicely. Vanessa looks a bit freaky, but i could see how johnny finds her attractive. Amanda peet looks excellent. I adore her style because it has continuity. Sometimes her ensembles are bad but she has a unique style that she stays true to.

Actually, Vanessa used to look much better, IMO. Now she kind of looks weathered somehow & older. I know many people here think that Kate looks gorgeous all the time, but i think she mostly looks nice when dressed up & wearing make up. Anyway, i prefer Winona Ryder to both of them :P

Vanessa is pretty enough. I don't like her current hair color. It's kind of brassy.

Jennifer Connelly.

r2483928363.jpg

Holly Hunter.

r3698725918.jpg

Evan Rachel Wood.

capt.cmw11401110833.critics_choice_awards_cmw114.jpg

Charlize Theron, Sean Penn look okay. Amanda seems to be trying to get a credibility look. :blink: Scarlett , too, looks okay (and very pretty). :wink: Christina is trying to be a fashionista, but doesn't work for me. :rolleyes: Naomi so predictable. :rolleyes: Jennifer Conelly seems to playing it safe ever since that Balenciaga disaster (Oscars 2002). :doh: Erika Christensen seems to be going for a teen- yet- grown-up-enough-for-this-award-show-look and it works but too safe. :doh:

i dont think at all that girl is prettier than kate.. ... not in one way. but that is just my opinion.

Christina Applegate is looking more and more like a sophisticated dominatrix. But I'm kind of liking some of her choices. Samantha Morton,I love her but considering her funky personality she should have chosen something a bit more daring and unconventional. Scarlett,I like the shape of that dress but somehow doesn't seem to fit her correctly. Amanda Peet just looks like a Marc Jacobs groupie as she always does. I think Vanessa Paradis is pretty. And as far as comparisons to Kate Moss,Kate doesn't exactly look like make-up artists dream when not wearing any. Neither is prettier nor uglier than the other. Vanessa,though in those pictures kind of reminds me of Madonna during her Goth/Bohemian phase when her hair was really long,curly and blonde.

Charlize...oh goodness, what is she wearing??? :sick:

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 12th, 2004 - 11:41 am
Christina Applegate is looking more and more like a sophisticated dominatrix.
That's so so true! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!

She has always looked trashy to me.... No matter what she wears!

I don't know which one I like more, Kate or Vanessa.and I'm not meaning just as Johnny depp's girls.I think both of them are the most gorgeus women, and both of them have absolutely fanatastic fashionsenses.right now I'm maybe a bit more for Vanessa.but for Johnny, i think it's Vanessa.I think she's more beautiful as a person than Kate.and Kate just lives for publicity,I don't know if she has anything inside.and she's still a junkie, and the junkies I know (for example, my uncle) aren't that nice people,they're pretty selfish.

by the way, what's Vanessa's original hair colour??

venessa could never top kate. all the pictures and ads with vanessa she's got the same exact expression-mouth sorta pouted, cheeks sucked in and doleful eyes. kate is so versatile she can be tranfomred into any look and pull it off. but vanessa nad johnny looks like a very stable and happy couple

I've never thought of either Kate or Vanessa as beautiful, more quirky and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobAllen4599
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->