Crystal Studded Cell Phones

I just put some crystals on my phone and so far it looks good. I'm going to look at bead stores online to see if they have flat-back crystals in oranges and yellows but I started with clear. Not to mention the craft store had crystals on sale:smile:

I think they look so tacky. And very Paris Hilton.

I sometimes get the urge to get them put on my Blackberry because it's so boring looking and I think it would be kind of obnoxious (I'm an attorney), but I keep chickening out (probably for the better).

dam it
i want a new phone now so it will look good in crytals and iv just got a new phone

marcy248 said:
I sometimes get the urge to get them put on my Blackberry because it's so boring looking and I think it would be kind of obnoxious (I'm an attorney), but I keep chickening out (probably for the better).

That is how I felt about my treo 650. I love Swarovski crystals and when you have it done by a professional it looks amazing. I would really think about the pros and cons of having it crystalized. I personally love it. Like I said before I had my phone done at NYC PEach and I think it is truly gorgeous. I am a crystal fanactic though. I do not find it obnoxious because it is too pretty. However, I do find it obnoxious that it is refered to Paris Hilton. I am really bored by the Paris bashing...like her, it is so not original.

sandrac823 said:
That is how I felt about my treo 650. I love Swarovski crystals and when you have it done by a professional it looks amazing. I would really think about the pros and cons of having it crystalized. I personally love it. Like I said before I had my phone done at NYC PEach and I think it is truly gorgeous. I am a crystal fanactic though. I do not find it obnoxious because it is too pretty. However, I do find it obnoxious that it is refered to Paris Hilton. I am really bored by the Paris bashing...like her, it is so not original.

well said

I think it looks good on a phone Paris Hilton has her nyc sidekick in crytals! You can also get ipod covers too!

hello
just received my phone it is amazing it was customixed by a company called Ice-candy check them out there prices are reasonable too !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
do you meet them in person
wow that seems to much hard work. i just wanna pick a design then send it off, pay the money then woo i got it

no it says on the website that you get in contact with a designer (if you don't live in london) via e-mail and you can either ship your phone, ipod, etc.. to them or if you can't bare to live without it they can ship you the "kit":wink:

hello

I ve just sent my i pod to Ice-Candy. You should contact them they offered me 15% discount on my second order. They told me that they ve just made a phone for Chandelle the big brother girl ....

kendrakiss said:
hello
just received my phone it is amazing it was customixed by a company called Ice-candy check them out there prices are reasonable too !!!

how much is reasonable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->