Daily Exercise #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the gym twice today, once this morning by myself for an hour and then after college with a friend for an hour

Running to catch the tram in 4 inch heels holding my starbucks and my phone...that was enough for me at 5.30am, thank you very much!

^^ devine. What are you doing in Brisbane city in 6inches at 7am, just getting home are we from the Valley? :lol:

Haven't been to this thread in a while, but i promise i've been working out everyday :smile:

Today:
-Ran 8 miles
-Biked 4 miles
-240 situps
- 200 pushups

^ Same here. I haven't been to this thread in ages.
I walked a hiking trail for an hour then biked for 25 min. I wish I could have done more but because of daylight savings it gets darker earlier now. Blah and I don't like to exercise at night.

My treadmill at home needs a new motor, so as soon as I get that I will be back to my regular hour workouts whenever I want. Even at midnight when I usually like to exercise :smile:

I've walked for an hour, I don't know if I'll get to do more. I have some homework left to do, but I'd like to go for a bike ride later on.

Yesterday - 25mins on the cross trainer... in just socks?! (Yes, ouch) I went to my parents for the weekend and my bag was too heavy to pack trainers, but then I ate a lot of cake so felt I had to do something...

Today - 40mins walk to gym and back, 1 hour beginners pilates, 25mins cross trainer, 5mins stepper, various weight machines, all leg ones though. I need to work on strengthening my arms but the arm machines at the gym weird me out?

I feel lazier about posting what exercise I do than I do actually doing the exercise (weird, I know), but I've been trying out the yoga meltdown DVD by Jillian Michaels & should get back to doing the 30 day shred which I'll probably do tomorrow.

I walked my nephew around the block in his stroller for 30 min. I'm trying to take a day of rest one day a week and I picked tonight for some reason but now I feel lazy. I wish I could do more...but my knee has been hurting lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->