Daria Werbowy

I'm not the one to dive into nostalgia. But with all the materials you posted here, I need to question myself... Just looking for more, as if it were the newest pics in town. Can't get enough, many thanks for posting them all the way, those Daria-candies are fueling the passion back in me, forever and a day.

Martine Sitbon FW 2003:

My archives
Thanks for even more makes filling out 2003 easier.

Hong Kong Luxe is listed as the first runway credit on FMD.
Runway Meyham had no clue about it I believe.
The forum does not mention it any where , I have a hard time buying the fanatics missed it , especially considering it would be the debut.
As you had most of the major appearances for the 2003 round , I figured I ‘d check as you would likely have it , now zilch.
First view lists Hong Kong Luxe as having one show , and only one. F/W 2004.
I’m still uncertain , but I think FMD got it wrong , and she’s the opener on that show ,
Which makes sense a 2004 was her breakout, and everyone and their cousin would be booking.

Any photo one is FMD’s listing also see if ny of the smaller houses for 2003 make sense to you.

Photo two is the best close up shot of the opener at hong Kong luxe , which maybe her. Nose crimp looks right.

Thx again.

IMG_6499.jpeg IMG_6502.jpeg

Thanks for even more makes filling out 2003 easier.

Hong Kong Luxe is listed as the first runway credit on FMD.
Runway Meyham had no clue about it I believe.
The forum does not mention it any where , I have a hard time buying the fanatics missed it , especially considering it would be the debut.
As you had most of the major appearances for the 2003 round , I figured I ‘d check as you would likely have it , now zilch.
First view lists Hong Kong Luxe as having one show , and only one. F/W 2004.
I’m still uncertain , but I think FMD got it wrong , and she’s the opener on that show ,
Which makes sense a 2004 was her breakout, and everyone and their cousin would be booking.

Any photo one is FMD’s listing also see if ny of the smaller houses for 2003 make sense to you.

Photo two is the best close up shot of the opener at hong Kong luxe , which maybe her. Nose crimp looks right.

Thx again.

View attachment 1272504 View attachment 1272505
For God’s sake this is NOT Daria on the pic. Daria literally looks the same since she was 13 and now recently spotted on a Gucci show. Just with few wrinkles extra but she is more or less same. I cannot believe it somebody would buy that this is Daria. Come on now…

For God’s sake this is NOT Daria on the pic. Daria literally looks the same since she was 13 and now recently spotted on a Gucci show. Just with few wrinkles extra but she is more or less same. I cannot believe it somebody would buy that this is Daria. Come on now…
Ok. I’ll admit I’m better at the research end. But I figure as Quoted above , this is where the fanatics are and so if I’m wrong , as again demonstrated , I’ll be told. I have no ego about this . I’m not the person who’s been here ten or twenty years. To say I’m new is correct.

Btw do you have any info on the Hong Kong Luxe matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->