Demeter - The Library of Fragrance

i_<3_chanel

elementary.
Reaction score
i love them . . . especially dirt, sugar cookie & thunderstorm

any opinions?

P0905_hero.jpg

I like them, but the staying power isn't so great. I used to have Angel Food, I think (or maybe it was Sugar Cookie?).

The Demeter website is going to introduce samples very soon. 7 dollars (includes shipping) for 5 samples. They only have 44 scents listed on the website, I think there is something like 150 in all (makeupalley.com has lots of reviews on individual scents).

I think I'm going to order the sample set once they start offering them. 7 dollars sounds like a decent deal and there are lots of scents I want to try.

I like the Gin & Tonic one. I was afraid it would smell all boozy, so I only got a little sampler of it, but now I wish I had gotten a real bottle. It has a very refreshing piney/lemony fragrance.

what are they?

Ithought fromt he title they where some kidn of upper.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Apr 3rd, 2004 - 8:44 pm
what are they?

They're fragrance sprays, each intended to evoke a single particular scent--i.e., angel food cake, tomato, gin & tonic, dirt, altoids, and so on. Here is a link to their website--unfortunately they only list a fraction of the scents they actually have.

Originally posted by HBoogie+Apr 3rd, 2004 - 8:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Apr 3rd, 2004 - 8:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Apr 3rd, 2004 - 8:44 pm
what are they?

They're fragrance sprays, each intended to evoke a single particular scent--i.e., angel food cake, tomato, gin & tonic, dirt, altoids, and so on. Here is a link to their website--unfortunately they only list a fraction of the scents they actually have. [/b][/quote]
wow very cool! I whant to try this.

i tried most of them.
the only one that i liked more or less is the CUCUMBER. everything else smells so strong :wacko:

I have a few and love them but dont wear them often. I like the Champagne one its so clean and fresh

I have Bubble Gum (just like big ol' bubblegum), Tomato (smells like handpicked garden grown tomatoes) and Fig Leaf.

I want to get my hands on Sweetpea and Freesia..

OOooh, that seems really interesting! Haven't heard of them before! I'm a sucker for scents :P

I like to layer them with other perfumes I have.. creating a new fragrance if I've gone off the original fragrance.

I have only tried one and that is Bubble Gum. It smells exaxtly like a sweet bubblegum! I absolutely love it. It is my no 1 favourite perfume. I wanna try all perfumes from Demeter The Library of Fragrance.

About two months ago I bought Play Doh. It was a disappointment. It didn't smell like I wanted it to smell. But I'm still looking forward to try many more scents from Demeter/Library of fragrance.

I bough Ocean a couple of days ago but I though it smelled so awful so I gave it away.

I'm thinking about getting 2-3 fragrances. The simplicity of the smells sound great, hopefully they hold up in real life. Some of the scents I'm considering: Dirt/Earthworm (I understand that Earthworm is an intense version of Dirt), Saltwater Taffy, Greenhouse, Espresso, Fig Leaf, Holy Smoke.

Too bad I can't try them myself since they don't sell it in my country. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->