Design Your Own Bag

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
Post pics of the bag that you designed...

Not many choices I know... but hey.. why not.

Build your bag on gap.com

Here's Mine:

ga255853-17p1.jpg

(To get the proper html for your bag, make sure you design it and then hit "buy it" and then right click to get the html to post it here. ) :wink:

Here is mine :D

This is cool Luna, thanks for showing us. Oddly I'm always on the GAP website and have never seen this :doh:

ga255853-15p1.jpg

i did one ....but i'm not really loving any of the choices so i won't bother to post it...

LOL Softie. :lol:

I wish that the colored trimmings had a solid choice.. like maybe a hot pink... or something... I'm not crazy about the prints or the herringbone... hence why I chose the boring brownish color... but it's cool that they are doing this... maybe this will happen with future bags of theirs.

no..i agree...it's a nice idea that at a reasonable price point someone cold get to choose and customize their own colours and fabrics...maybe if it's successful they'll add more choices...

i agree. i dont really like the basic look anyways :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 12 2004, 07:33 AM
no..i agree...it's a nice idea that at a reasonable price point someone cold get to choose and customize their own colours and fabrics...maybe if it's successful they'll add more choices...
[snapback]329361[/snapback]​
agreed...and hopefully!

here's mine :P

ga255853-02b.jpg

can anyone tell me how to save the link ? :blush: Thanks.

But anyway, it's the same as agirlcalledk11's.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 12 2004, 07:11 PM
They all look the SAME.
[snapback]329665[/snapback]​

I was thinking the same thing.

Well.. it's gap... I'm not expecting something super special out of them.

I mean, similar bags were in Elle, and they're really cute, but I don't see the point in a "Build Your Own Bag" if every one isn't completely unique.

Originally posted by Ärtan@Aug 12 2004, 12:15 PM
I was thinking the same thing.
[snapback]329678[/snapback]​
omg so was I!

ga255853-16p1.jpg

Oh, so not fun! :lol I could make a better handbag designer than that! *gasps* In fact, maybe I should!! :woot:

Thank you for showing us anyway :smile: :flower:

Originally posted by Frostelized@Aug 12 2004, 10:19 PM
ga255853-16p1.jpg

Oh, so not fun! :lol I could make a better handbag designer than that! *gasps* In fact, maybe I should!! :woot:

Thank you for showing us anyway :smile: :flower:
[snapback]330307[/snapback]​

:-\ There are very few choices, as we've seen from above.. but I think this is a step in a good direction for the gap... But knowing them they probably won't offer this again...

TimBuk2 offers a similar service, though obviously not in subtle tweeds. Still, they have some awesome goods. I am planning to get a medium sized messenger backpack for next summer. This is the one I want to get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->