Designers and their Love Lives #2

"I haven't seen a shrink yet, but perhaps I should! Perhaps therapy will help me discover a new me!" he said, with an affected expression of wonderment, eyes bright with a self-serving twinkle, after half-heartedly excusing himself for beating up a boy who sent him a love letter. Barf.

I was really hoping Demna would not turn out to be one of those 'star' designers always making headlines. Despite his personal dress sense his personality comes across as contrived as Zac Posen.

Sorry, Creative!! :Pink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, re Nicolas' Spanish blogger-toy, he's got ugly feet! Of course I'm jealous and bitter, so dont take my comment to heart. :P

Just a question, why do all these couples look so alike?? Is it a gay thing which I haven't really noticed as usual? Even Jason Wu and his fella looks alike, and they're clearly from different races!

Fred Flintstone feet! Looks like a glass distortion that exaggerates the shape of his toes. At least I hope so...

It never crossed my mind these couples do look alike LOOOL Bailey's is his identical twin. I guess it means they're attracted to themselves...

ANREALAGE designer Kunihiko Morinaga married model Kanoco

both wearing signature patchwork designs with flash-reflecting fabric on the dress. shoes by mintdesign.

fashionsnap

Do we know anything about Simon Porte Jacquemus? I can't quite figure him out, although I'm (clearly) hoping he's gay.

Kanoco was quite the blushing bride in both those outfits! The Western dress looks really beautiful, especially the effects.

Is Raf still with Jean-Georges?

Edit.

I googled. They are so cute!

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1191923821901647533_1418689482

1191923821901647533_1418689482

From imgrum.net // Prestige Indonesia

^I honestly didn't even realise Raf was gay/bisexual, he seems quite private about his personal life and there is only one mention of a 'then-girlfriend' from his university days on Wikipedia. Thanks ultramarine, they make a very nice couple :smile:

Do we know anything about Simon Porte Jacquemus? I can't quite figure him out, although I'm (clearly) hoping he's gay.

Boo, he seems to have a boyfriend. But hey, at least he's swimming in the right pool!

guy he is kissing and traveling with is Gordon von Steiner

^I honestly didn't even realise Raf was gay/bisexual, he seems quite private about his personal life and there is only one mention of a 'then-girlfriend' from his university days on Wikipedia. Thanks ultramarine, they make a very nice couple :smile:

That "then-girlfriend" is Veronique Branquinho :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Marc Jacobs and Char DeFrancesco got engaged.

^^That sounds like a crappy deal in the making.

.. at a Chipotle.

Considering what Marc's image has been like over the past ten years, I couldn't imagine anything more fitting than a public engagement at Chipotle. :lol:

And they had a flash mob in tow? Flash mobs..in 2018? That's funny.

Marc Jacobs and Char DeFrancesco got engaged.

I'm happy for them! Even more for Marc who had such a rocky lovelife.
Now, if he can stop with the fillers and start dressing normally, i wouldn't be mad.

Now, if he can stop with the fillers and start dressing normally, i wouldn't be mad.

What're you talking about? A floor-length bright-pink polo & Little House On The Prairie shoes on a grown man are perfectly normal, if you ask me.

Louis+Vuitton+Marc+Jacobs+Exhibition+Paris+sWWOyczJ1dMx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->