2qlqsyw.jpg

2a4zfj5.jpg

vy5dhc.jpg

2w7hhdz.jpg

16m96ci.jpg

Source:lastairbenderfilm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmm. corny. :rolleyes:
no offense but IMO that is such a downgrade from slumdog. :( he can do so much better

I jut had to laugh when I saw those.
He looks goofy. Then again, I always think of him as Anwar...

it might look a bit cheesy but i haven't read the book yet so i don't know what this movie is about. i hope it's good! i love Dev :blush:
he has such a great personality. his talk show interviews are the best

New candid of Dev and Freida out in Philly -

33483fk.jpg

DEV PATEL and FREIDA PINTO seem to have got through the awkward early stages of showbiz love.

Dev has been in Philadelphia filming The Last Airbender while Freida is being chased by casting agencies for modelling and film work.
But the Slumdog Millionaire stars finally got to eat out in Philly.
Dev wore a Gandhi T-shirt – I hope the grub didn’t leave him with a mouth like one of his flip-flops.

Vid of them in Philly:

thesun.co.uk and ontd

Last edited by a moderator:
New candid of Dev out in NYC with Freida:
jawglh.jpg
118pph3.jpg

1zbrzmr.jpg

Come on, we know you're an item! Dev Patel makes a run for it to avoid being photographed with girlfriend Freida Pinto

Months after it emerged they were more than on-screen lovers, and it seems Dev Patel and Freida Pinto are still trying to avoid being pictured together.

Following a romantic meal out in New York, the Slumdog Millionaire stars left for their hotel together.

But when the reluctant pair spotted waiting photographers, Dev made a comedy run away from his other half.

However the former Skins actor seemed to see the funny side of things as he began laughing while making his dash.

Freida, 25, also appeared to be amused as they out-foxed the snappers and giggled away as she sauntered on alone in a white butterfly t-shirt dress.
dailymail.co.uk via livejournal/ontd

Dev Patel and Freida Pinto attend a photo opportunity before introducing a showing of "Slumdog Millionaire" at the Film4 Summer Screen at Somerset House on August 2, 2009 in London, England.

daylife thanks to brianna in Freida's thread

They make such a cute couple! Dev is just so adorable.

Slumdog Millionaire star Frieda Pinto gazes into costar Dev Patel’s eyes while enjoying a romantic meal together at London’s Indian restaurant Trishna on Friday (August 7).

justjared

soooooo cute! His accent just makes me fall deeper in love.

Freida Pinto and Dev Patel attend the launch party for Liberty & Hermes scarf and tie pop up shop London, England - Sept. 7, 2009

wenn.com

^^ I have been too! I just can't help but laugh every since time I see him, no matter what it's in, because of his character Anwar on skins!

I'm rewatching it too and I think he's especially funny on the second episode of Season 2. The last scene - even though it's a bit creepy at first - ends up being hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VogueVoyager
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->