Diane Lane

Jade20

Reaction score
I´ve found a magazine cover from 1980. Diane Lane on the cover of "Seventeen". I always thought her eyes were natural hazel, but I´ve seen more pictures of her when she was younger and her eyes are blue. Her hair also used to be blonde when she was younger, maybe she dyed it or it just turned darker. Anyway, I really like this cover, she must have been 14 or 15 years old:

1.jpg

didnt recognise her! was she a model before being an actress then?

She was so beautiful in The Outsiders. Reminded me of a young Natalie Wood somehow.

angelanna said:
didnt recognise her! was she a model before being an actress then?

I don't know, all I know is that she started out as an actress at a very very young age.

Anyone see that movie where she falls in love with a French boy? I forget the name, twas a sweet little film though.

WOW, she was in The Outsiders? I haven't seen that movie in a while, and it never crossed my mind that she was in that.

It's quite possible that both her hair AND her eye colors have changed as she has aged. I know my eyes used to be blue, now they're green. And when I was younger, even in high school, my hair was blonde. Now it's turning more strawberry.

I think Lane is a real beauty, along the same lines as Julianne Moore

also another note - I just noticed a line on the front of the mag, reading "The easiest-ever TEEN DIET" - interesting

SCBl0ndie said:
Anyone see that movie where she falls in love with a French boy? I forget the name, twas a sweet little film though.

That was my favorite movie when I was younger...I think it was called A Little Romance....or something like that.....

she was born beautiful and she will die beautiful

she's gorgeous and still is...this is what hollywood should be, plastic free, fake tan free...actors should just 'be'...she looks gorgeous...

57th Annual DGA Awards Dinner
29 Jan 2005

hollywoodsbest.net

62nd Annual Golden Globe Awards
16 Jan 2005

hollywoodsbest.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare