Dior Homme - posting requires reading thread rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only tried on some pairs, but i would not say it's worth the cash. the comfort seems great, the quality, i think is alright. The sizing is insane tho. a 39 DH is much bigger than a 41 PS. I've actually never found a pair who actually fit me alright (as forementioned, small feet, huge sizing), so i can't tell you alot..

Dior Homme shoes run true to size for me, I take a 42 in everything, including Dior Homme. They're pretty comfortable, and some are REALLY well made, others are total crap, so inconsistent.

hi, i am wondering, the 2005 dior homme sneaker model, high-top, white is discontinued, yes? couldnt find any picture at google. (not sure if it was 2004, 2005 or 2006 edition of the shoe, although it was all white, hightop and very pure.

i always loved them when i saw it in the shopping windows in munich, but couldnt spend the 400,- at this time.

now i would like to know if i can buy it anywhere.

thanks

Anybody have any info on the DH shoeline? All this talk about his jackets, jeans, coats and whatnot, but I havent read anything on his shoes (then again, after 199 pages, I dont think I can..)

Whats the sizing like? Comfort? Quality? Is it worth the $$$?

Sneakers are crap, really. If you want a pair of good sneakers, try Margiela.

Dress shoes are "fashion" dress shoes. Machine made. If you like well-made shoes, buy Lobb/whatever.

Some designs are great though. The heels are nice (not the 6.5), and the VoTC boots were nice, albeit VERY fragile (but I guess even the most carefully-made felt/suede shoes are likely to be destroyed quickly)

But If you like silver perforated mocassins, then Dior is all you need :innocent: (they gave me nightmares)

It's discontinued as far as i know, yes. I kinda like these:

p11347237_ph_hero.jpg

eluxury

If you're interested in a similar style to the discontinued DH, how about a plain, white all star in leather?

I also found these on ebay:

97d2_12.JPG

ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/DIOR-HOMME-WHIT...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They are a sz 40, but if you're 41 or even a small 42, they might fit you

group, has anyone seen this shirt in any us boutique? it was featured in a paperMag shoot and barneys allegedly had it. any help would be strongly appreciated.

front
0318.JPG

back
0319.JPG

luisaviaroma's only got 38s and 9s and i need a 41.

please help.

i think they messed up the website,

i really like the archives...
ahh memories.

hey guys! i need help here. a friend is planning on selling this and i think i like it. :P but i need to know whether its authentic or not. thanks in advance! :flower:

hey guys! i need help here. a friend is planning on selling this and i think i like it. :P but i need to know whether its authentic or not. thanks in advance! :flower:

Evangeline Adams says that it's not. She also says that it's hard to tell from those pictures.

I bought a week ago a t-shirt and a perforated wallet in las vegas store. Source: my camera

anyone has experienze with dior homme bags?

i bought a pair of jeans and a small weekend bag...

washed the jeans once and already look pretty messed up (i followed all the instructions) and now i am afraid that the bag may end up not being resistant enough :(

^ tried those on in paris, and i had to use 29 instead of 28 (which i normally use DHjeans)... maybe it's the fabric:huh:

any body can advice the name of 07SS and 07FW collections?

tons of thanks.

yup i think kva will drive dior homme way down the drain... sigh... the website is horrible... and what's with the stupid crest logo thingy??? and the horrific font!!! not to even mention the very very boring and blah ss08 collection...

Don't buy it then, quit complaining and move on. You must have forgotten that KVA didn't have that much time to design this collection and with that said, it is not a bad collection.

has this dicussion moved to post hedi slimane yet? Im not sure it ever will :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->