Dior Resort 2005 "logo Flowers" Collection

i don't "hate" the collection so far, but have to admit i've seen better work by john.
do love the shoes though, but i guess i always do.....

I have to agree that the prints are hideous and not well thought out...

But it's only a capsule collection... So i'm not surprise it's not given much thot... The idea is to sell, sell, SELL!!!!!!

Oh well... :unsure:

I wonder how long it will take for the Dior and LV labels to be completely worn away by this overmarketing.
I guess milking it for what its worth is fine but I wonder how long it will last. Everything seems fake and overdone.

God I want to go in there and tell them how to remarket :wink:

eternitygoddess said:
And...I think these are gonna sell like hotcakes among teen girls.

You are right. Teen Girls are going to love the pink and the designer (Dior). Christmas presents are going to PINK this year... :D

nothing wrong with the collection....i think.....it's just teen...err childish collection.....
i find the print beautiful overall........
i am more sick of people ,who shun logos to try to act professional ,than logo itselfs

I don't like the logos but all that pinkness and flowers....I like...I am girly.

As always, the cut and shape of most of it is very cool, but so much PINK.. no!

Weren't they still selling this collection recently, or are they still? A lot of people must like this look. :lol:

this season's resort collection is lovely- but this thread is titled "Dior Resort 2005 "logo Flowers"

Yep, this is certainly an old thread... I moved the recent pics to a new "Dior resort 06.07" thread. :flower:

the dior resort fashion show was horrendous!
i was like,"oh man,wht's wrong wit Galliano!??":sick:
i dislike the direction he took for this collection.
eeeeeeuwwwwwww...
i'm sorry DIORians
i'll be going off to the chanel resort thread to show my awe.
:o

i kind like the pink,it looks fresh and very sweet like candy.it makes girls looking sweet and sl*tty very sexy ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->