Dior's Coming Collection ,,

Dubai

Reaction score
Hi There ,,,

i was wondering if any1 knows anything or have a Picture of dior's coming colllections ,, there are two of them ,,1: Dior hawai ,,2: Love and Peace ..

am soooooooo excited to see them ,,,the logo flower made me :ninja:

thats why ,,am looking forward for the coming Ones ,, :smile: ,,

plzz Be Active Guyz :D

i :heart: doir bags, but i haven't seen that collection -- wut does it look like? got pix?

Go to Dior.com They got the new collection "Dior Jacket" up now with 6 different styles of jackets.
I love the first one!! They also show some new accessories..I really like the white lacy-looking shoes :wub:

I like the mini zip personally. It's great for the girl on the go and always so clever and classy looking, and still big enough for my stuff to fit in!

the 'love & peace' collection is nice... there's one bag that reminds me of the saddle but instead of the 'd' dangling down it has a peace sign...

Originally posted by nuiko@Dec 5 2004, 10:13 PM
the 'love & peace' collection is nice... there's one bag that reminds me of the saddle but instead of the 'd' dangling down it has a peace sign...
[snapback]452591[/snapback]​

That sounds pretty funky, do you have any photos?

I love the dior jacket stuff its great, i want the prince of wales masculine patchwork jacket its amazing :heart: .

omg :shock: i LOVE the first and second looks in the jackets!!!

Yeah i saw the saddle brown peace sack bag in a magazine- tres cute! I'm getting one
Couldn't find a pic online though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VogueVoyager
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->