Do you do 'The Fashion' every day?

Um, definately not. lol. Today I am rocking the sweatpants and oversized t-shirt look. But sometimes it's hard if I'm not at work, and just hanging out with my daughter - to really care much about 'fashion'. I am wearing designer lingerie though, if that counts? lol.

I don't dress fashionably all the time because my wardrobe is still in "development" phase.:unsure: Or I'm just too hot. if it's above 50F (10C) I won't be comfortable in long sleeves, so during those times I just wear a t-shirt and jeans.

I have a hard time now because I work in an architecture/design firm (no longer in Finance) so its too easy to slum it; especially in nasty weather (rain, cold or too hot). Also I work 10-15 minutes from home by car so I no longer need to use public transit to get to work.

I’m not the t-shirts, Yoga pants, and flip-flops type though. I still make an effort to look decent, but not that exciting.

I do need to at least get some scarves and decent handbags to change it up a bit.

i dont try to do the "fashion thing" ever really i just throw on what i like what i feel like wearing if its in fashion or whatever then so be it :smile:

Well sometimes no, but I have to look good in mind no matter what, even if I'm wearing sweats. I can't just not care.

I like to look good whenever I go out, but that doesn't necessarily mean i have to like plan out what im wearing all the time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->