Document Journal S/S 2017 : The 5th Anniversary Edition

Adwoa is one of the worst models ever but her cover is gorgeous. Also like Luna's and Alpha's.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the Sorrenti ed. I normally don't like him but it's visually stunning and Luna is really strong. Vanderperre's ed is boring and disappointing but that's mostly due to the model.

Interested in seeing the rest.
wow I'm surprised about what you say, he's one of my fave photographer since he has a stong trademark without repeating him self on the contrary of many others... but then, each one his own tastes

Document 3
(Full editorial with Ali's pics and HQ)

Photography: Mario Sorrenti
Models: Luna Bijl, Ali Michael
Styling: Sarah Richardson
Hair: Recine
Makeup: Frank B
Nails: Honey

visualizing.fashion

Document 7

Photography: Richard Bush
Styling: Delphine Danhier
Model: Julia Bana

Document 8

Photography: Richard Bush
Model: Freja

streeters

Document 6

Photography: Terry Richardson
Models: Kiki Willems, Hayett McCarthy, Clara Deshayes, Slick Woods, Grace Hartzel, Lily Sumner, Stav Strashko, Amandine Renard, Paul Hameline, Jessie Bloemendaal, Meetka Otto & others

streeters

Andreas Laszlo Konrath photographed Moonlight star actor Ashton Sanders, legendary composer Steve Reich, musician Alice Glass and OMA architect Shohei Shigematsu.

mapltd.com

I love Luna's cover, it's just gorgeous. The colours, composition and angle are all amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fantastic issue !!!
I got bored of Paolo ROversi but now I'm in love with Freja story, I got a new feeling looking at those pictures
Luna by Sorrenti, no need to say how amazing it is
ANd Julia banas, it's just wow, she's a fantastic girl editorial wise, I love her expressions and body language

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->