Dolce & Gabbana "The One" Fragrance : Emilia Clarke & Kit Harington by Luca Morelli

This reminds me of Ed Sheeran's cameo in GOT, except even more awkward and cringey.

This looks like a cheap beer ad, not what you'd expect from a high fashion brand.
They need a rebranding desperately. Yhis is beyond bad.

Coming from the brand who made my favorite scent ever (it's even my username. LOL!) this breaks my heart. This does not look like a fragrance campaign at all.

Those regular people are more in the character than these two actors. Both of them look so stif.

I´d say it´s what americans imagine when thinking of italians :lol:

:lol::lol: So true. But American baby boomers! The bowls of pasta, Italian nonna, fishmonger at the marketplace - it's all a bit much.

^don´t forget Emilia´s gestures while eating pasta! :lol:
reminds me of Family Guy´s Peter when he grows a mustache and thinks he can speak italian but only speaks gibberish with an accent...

Is this a joke? Like a kid played with photoshop....omg, I remember The One with Gisele! What a gorgeous ad campaign it was. Then with Scarlet I thought it was a bit of a downgrade. But this, this is horrible...

Yuck, why would they play into Italian stereotypes... and Emilia looks disoriented

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->