Double strap watch

HYZE

Reaction score
I'm looking for a watch with a strap that wraps around the wrist twice rather than once, does that make sense?

I saw a pic of kirsten dunst wearing a hermes one, but I doubt that's in my price range!

Anyone got any ideas where I could get one? I found a couple of websites that did custom made ones, but they didn't deliver to the UK.

I was about to say, the only ones Ive seen are from Hermes or Louis Vuitton.

You could try high street brands, like Diesel etc. But Ive never seen a non-luxury double length strap watch.

Sometimes those Hermes watches go on sale, I've seen some on bluefly.com. I loveee the Hermes double tours!

yeah thanks, that kind of thing, although i prefer the hermes classic face.

I got one when I was in Paris a couple of years back...it was about 20 Euros by a company called Louis Pion. Really simple, small, rectangular face with elegant little hands and a thin double length black strap...it was exactly what i was looking for and I loved it, just the face is a bit scratched now. I often wore it with the face on the inside so it looked like I was wearing some kind of leather accessory.

are these available for sale online or in the US anywhere?

fab_fifties_fille said:
http://www.louis-pion.fr/louis-pion.htm

Click on collection...they have a couple of double strapped ones in...perhaps if you had a friend or someone who you knew was going to Paris sometime soon...I think there's a store on the champs elysees

I know Swatch does designs like these too, but the one I purchased for myself was several years ago, not sure if they have it in their latest catalogues now.

Thanks guys! of all the ones I've seen I prefer the hermes double tour. Typical! :doh:

Is there different types of the double tour? I went to try one on in hermes in Manchester but the leather seemed very thin and not worth the cash. I couldn't ask the SA cuz she was so rude! i just left really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->