Douglas Neitzke

Sao Paulo ss13 - L'Equipe
Showcard_Lequipe_ss2013_Douglas_Neitzke.jpg

welovemodels

We spent the morning flaking out – mountains and waterfalls were the topic of the day – with the lovely Douglas Neitzke from Premier Models. Here what we saw, and said…

How did you become a model?
I was scouted in my hometown in Brazil. I had to think a lot about it as it meant moving to Sao Paulo. I was only 16 so thought I would give it a try. I had never been to a big city before so I went and stayed with my Auntie for a while.

What were you doing before modelling?
I was in my last year of high school and working for my dad at his silk screen printing business.

What do you like to do when you’re not modelling?
I enjoy cycling, walking, playing music and hanging out with my friends.

What type of music do you like?
I like anything: rock, reggae, african, brazilian music…

What’s your favourite film?
Big Fish, Trainspotting and Baraka are some of my favourites. Baraka is about tribes in different parts of the world; it’s pretty amazing.

What shows did you walk in last season?
Dries Van Noten, Yves Saint Laurent, Kenzo, Cerruti, Neil Barrett…

Where has been your favourite place you’ve travelled?
Tanzania, province Kanagawa. It’s all mountains, rivers and natural waterfalls.

Do you have a particular photographer you would like to work with?
Mert and Marcus.

What’s your favourite item of clothing?
A jacket that was from my grandfather, I don’t wear it every day because it’s so special.

What’s been your favourite fashion moment so far?
Probably the first jobs I had. I did an editorial in LA in a desert, which was pretty amazing. It was a shoot and road trip all in one!

What would you like to do in the future?
Something with communications and languages. I would like a job that keeps me going between Brazil and Europe, as I enjoy travelling so much.

Photographer David Adams
Fashion Editor and words Francesca Prudente
Hair Lotte O’Shea using BUMBLE & BUMBLE
Make up Emily Mergaert using M.A.C
Model Douglas at PREMIER
Main image Douglas wears jumper by MARNI
Three images Douglas wears jumper by MARNI & jacket DOUGLAS’ OWN
wonderlandmagazine

Collection: Dries Van Noten
Season: Spring Summer 2013
Models: Adam Merks, Alexander Beck, Arthur Gosse, Baptiste Radufe, Bastiaan Ninaber, Ben Allen, Chris Beek, Clement Chabernaud, Daisuke Ueda, Demy Matzen, Douglas Neitzke, Elias Cafmeyer, Elvis Jankus, George Barnett, Jester White, Johnny George, Karl Morrall, Matt King, Miles Langford, Milo Spijkers, Nicolas Hagius, Pascal Bonvie, Paul Boche, Rasmus Pyykkoe, Reece Sanders, Simon Kotyk, Simon Sabbah, Simone Nobili, Thomas Aoustet, Thomas Penfound, Wang Rui, Yannick Abrath, Yuri Pleskun

source malemodelscene.net

Collection: Paul Smith
Season: Spring Summer 2013

Models: Adrian Bosch, Alexander Beck, Angus Low, Baptiste Radufe, Charlie France, Chris Arundel, Clement Chabernaud, Daisuke Ueda, Douglas Neitzke, Elias Cafmeyer, Jaco Van Den Hoven, Jester White, Jimmy Beauquesne, Karl Morrall, Liu Chang, Lowell Tautchin, Lyle Lodwick, Miles McMillan, Paul Boche, Reece Sanders, Simon Kotyk, Simone Nobili, Thomas Penfound, Thomas Sneesens, Ty Ogunkoya, Yannick Abrath, Yuri Pleskun
source designscene.net

Magazine: Client
Issue: #7
Editorial: The Youth Is
Models: Isaac Carew |Nevs|, Douglas Neitzke & Bastian Thiery |Premier|, Sam Rollinson |Select|
Hair: Takanori Yamaguchi
Makeup: Namiko Takemiya
Art Director: Audie Umali
Fashion Assistant: Leo Martinez & Innas Alatawi
Fashion Editor: Kenny Ho
Photo Assistant: Gianni Mosella
Photographer: Alexandre Valerio

malemodelscene.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members