• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

DSquared2 F/W 10.11 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

These ads are visually stunning, which is what it's all about......I suppose the clothes are secondary here. The 3rd picture is the stand out.
These are slightly reminiscent of Steven Kleins Dolce ads........I just get that vibe.
DSquared2 always do decent advertising IMO and never take themselves too seriously either. Last seasons was more playful, but a great model casting and M&M doing their usual saturated colour....the splashes of red working particularly well.....and full-on sexy, works wonders here.

I like this, the plasticity of the ad works well with DSquared2

well, that's how editorials work

creative heads look through the editorials the photogs make in magazines, take a liking to a certain one and then approach the photogs to shoot something for them in the way of the editorial

Thanks for the HQ's! :smile:

Man, this is amazing. I wish Alla had some more shots though, Iris is dominating in this ad. :o

^I'd love to see more Alla here too! But I'm not complaining since Chanel practically isn't visible ^_^

Always Dsquared2 advertising campaigns are the best of all, this - no exception. Good models list (although I would not have nothing against if there was without Chanel), good location, good atmosphere .. everything as always impeccable.

Great ads, but i don't understand why choosed Chanel Iman on appeared on the campaign, she don't have a great body, is very skinny & this is the only reason than i don't like of the cam, Iris looks so great & agree with Star, she stores the ads.

i think its important for models like chanel to finally be put in a campaign. instead of seeing the same cast of models for every fashion brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great cast (yes, I even like Chanel in this), great styling and great elaboration. Didn't expect this from Dsquared tbh... So, I'm even more pleased with the outcome :smile:

what can we expect Iris is an M&M favorite so
i kkind of thought she would get more shots
it just disappointing that Alla and Chanel's talent werent shown
as much especially Alla who only got one shot

^Yeah, they pretty much f***ed Chanel over on this one. This could have been another great opportunity for M&M to feature a black model prominently in a campaign. I guess its just business as usual for fashion........:innocent:

the photos remind me a lot some editorials of Vogue Italia, the colors are great

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->