• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elena Lazic

062.jpg
061x.jpg

060o.jpg
059.jpg

057x.jpg
058u.jpg

056.jpg
054m.jpg

055d.jpg

elite paris

Yes, Elite Paris must be using the same test photographer as IMG Paris now.

I think these lovely tests are by Adrea Carter-Bowman, who usually shots tests for IMG :flower: I love them, cause they emphasize Elena's the most stunning features in a perfect way :wub::heart:

Her and her sister are in the August 2009 Teen Vogue ^_^
They remind me of Ali Michael a little bit...

Teen Vogue Aug 2009
new balance
photographer: Arthur Elgort
fashion editor: Beth Fenton

scans by Alexandria & me

Nice to see the twins in Teen Vogue :D I wonder where will Elite Paris place these 2 in NY

Didn't expect the girls to land a campaign so soon!

Moschino Cheap and Chic F/W 09.10

vhunox.jpg

aeffe

thanks for ID'ng them Bianca! :D Elite Paris girls are working it :D

I think I'll become obsessed with them :smile: beautiful

Extended Elitism Expands
Far away from Louise's natural look in Amica, the Lazic sisters are surrounded by funny details for August issue of Teen Vogue. But in the end the scenario is pretty much the same: take some models on the rise and put them in the most reliable magazines to launch their career. You won't heard of these publications as the final achievement for a model but they are clearly ahead of the game when it comes to the most promising girls from every new crop. Those we buy eyes-closed. Examples aren't missing and the french twins are two more good ones as you might have noticed them on brand new Moschino Cheap & Chic ads. Elena and Manuela were simply the perfect, most natural choice for such an editorial in Teen Vogue. A teaspoon of teenage awkwarkness, a lot of freshness from playful characters, colorful atmospheres etc. and the story by Arthur Elgort is packed with powerful ingredients. We bet our two Chemical Sisters are going to make the fashion world more explosive. At least they already have the formula...

Fashion does it better

Ghostly beauties in the Moschino mainline campaign :heart:

Moschino F/W 09.10
Ph: Tom Munro

vvshu

(thanks to pedro for IDing)

Moschino Cheap and Chic F/W 09.10

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members