Elizabeth Olsen

She has such a lovely smile - her sisters should take note!

On the set of Oldboy on Wednesday (October 31) in New Orleans, La.

justjared.com

Spending the day at the Voodoo Music Experience Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana - October 27, 2012

tlfan.to

On the set of the Spike Lee directed movie 'Oldboy' in New Orleans - November 1, 2012

tlfan.to

^ She looks good, per usual.

Anyone here see Silent House (I think it's called), the horror film with her in it? I am interested in seeing her doing different things, but I don't want to totally waste my time if the film is horrible.

I wouldn't bother with Silent House. It's a truly awful film.

Another vote for "don't see that waste of time/money/intelligence".

Thanks for the info ladies; it sounds like an interesting concept and is a remake, I believe. Plus I just love her in MMMM so I was hoping Silent House would be worth my time.

it sounds like an interesting concept and is a remake, I believe. Plus I just love her in MMMM so I was hoping Silent House would be worth my time.

It is a remake of a spanish film called "The Silent House" which I watched a while ago, and really liked. The film isn't for everyone, I feel like I have odd movie tastes :lol: but I thought it was sharp. I was excited for the remake, but I haven't been able to watch it... I loved her in MMMM too, but hated her other film 'Red Lights' and couldn't bear another disappointment ha.

Therese looks to be good though, and I loved the original Oldboy - So hopefully that's good as well.

As far as remakes go, Silent House is not as bad as some. It was legitimately scary at parts and good for a one-off if you have some spare time, but it's not something I'd see twice. You just have to keep in mind it is both a horror film and a remake. It's incomparable to MMMM's psychological thrills.

I'm not sure whether she's specifically only choosing roles in horror films or if she's been pigeon-holed by the industry, but I wish she'd at least give it a go in a new direction. She really is a good actress.

Walking with a mystery man in New Orleans - November 4, 2012

Photo(s) no longer available due to a copyright claim by BWP Media

tlfan.to

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"